INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pop.gif

Say Hello to PANDORA!!!
love.gif

@campingshaws
@Gloryjasmine

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
th.gif

(Just died form cuteness.)
Whoopsies, 35 chickens??? How'd I get that many?? Oh wait, 39, I forgot the other uns.

I thought I had 25 chickens.
th.gif

Yeah, that happened to me. A lot.
Quote:
Even if it wasn't bad for our hair (which it is), it is a GIANT GIANT GIANT pain to blow dry all this hair. I didn't even own one until my doctor told me to buy one to blow dry my feet after taking a shower (I was having an athlete's foot issue at the time - works better than meds). I also use it for blowdrying little fuzzy butts after dealing with pasty butt if necessary.

I need to cull 9 cockerels ASAP, but I don't think I can do 9 in a day (and the holding crate won't hold that many humanely) so I'll start with 5. I've got everything all set up - if I can get up super super early, maybe I can do all 9, but if not, the other 4 will be tomorrow. I'm scalding and plucking this lot, so I need to get up REALLY early to get the water going.

(And what is it about psychic chickens who somehow know they're on the cull list?! Both of the hateful little Cream Legbar boys escaped/flew out of their paddock this evening before bed and were trying to pick fights through the fence with the big roosters. Then one of them started crowing. A lot. Yeah, his time is UP...)

Sooooo..... Early as it is, I'm heading to bed. Later, folks!

- Ant Farm

Well, I had a bunch of quotes, but I got tired... and they were from old posts... and what I wanted to say seems stupid now that it's so much later...

Except...
Quote:
Even if it wasn't bad for our hair (which it is), it is a GIANT GIANT GIANT pain to blow dry all this hair. I didn't even own one until my doctor told me to buy one to blow dry my feet after taking a shower (I was having an athlete's foot issue at the time - works better than meds). I also use it for blowdrying little fuzzy butts after dealing with pasty butt if necessary.

I need to cull 9 cockerels ASAP, but I don't think I can do 9 in a day (and the holding crate won't hold that many humanely) so I'll start with 5. I've got everything all set up - if I can get up super super early, maybe I can do all 9, but if not, the other 4 will be tomorrow. I'm scalding and plucking this lot, so I need to get up REALLY early to get the water going.

(And what is it about psychic chickens who somehow know they're on the cull list?! Both of the hateful little Cream Legbar boys escaped/flew out of their paddock this evening before bed and were trying to pick fights through the fence with the big roosters. Then one of them started crowing. A lot. Yeah, his time is UP...)

Sooooo..... Early as it is, I'm heading to bed. Later, folks!

- Ant Farm
Sweet dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom