INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's this part.

assist members in a positive and courteous manner, be open to feedback without getting defensive, and should maintain their good standing with little disciplinary action for rules violation.
gig.gif

I think it's mostly that I find it hard to sugar coat things and give enough hugs.
Awwwwwe!
hugs.gif
X 9,999,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
There was a movie made about you two a while back. It's called "Grumpy Old Men"
lau.gif
It is on nightly, and I still have never seen it.

Good movie.
A better one about us was 'Second Hand Lions'.
I missed that one last week too.

It's interesting we were having this discussion. I was looking for Austrian standards for alsteirers for Pens. I read something that said they all should lay at least 55 gram eggs.
It reiterated over and over to pay special attention to that and any birds laying smaller than 55 gram eggs shouldn't be used for breeding.
It said whether breeding for hobby or exhibition, please do not use eggs under 55 gr for breeding !!!

Apparently it is well known the effect hatching from small eggs has on future generations.

Since they lay smaller eggs. Is there a lower limit to go with them? I'm sure all six chicks were in the 48-50 grams size not 55.

When was the last time she ate? How thin does she feel?

-Kathy
She is a 1, I just wish I would have noticed sooner. They were all doing very well and were active yesterday. I spent most of the day with them, but did not hold them. She is not improving at all yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom