INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having fun ! Just tasted the best beef in the world! Me and my sun had a Kobe beef! It was un believable !
you ate KOBE
650x366
Haaaaaa not this one, This one!
Read this! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_beef Not the meat we had! The pic from the net

Last edited:
Quote: sweet!!

Quote: awww poor kitty!!!!

Quote:
fl.gif

Afternoon everyone.. Im kinda just stalking right now.. Reading conversations. Chicky is doing good. follows me everywhere when I get it out.. Need to start on a coop but soooooo hot. Anyone got one they ain't using lol
1f609.png
frow.gif

Quote: I think the cranky old man is pretty smart as well as cool, I love when you get cranky gives me reason to argue about something I know nothing about.
gig.gif

frow.gif
Hey, Kid
hugs.gif

Hey young man!!!
You must be confusing me with someone else
old.gif

Quote: Don't be too hard on yourself... many people, myself included, have not noticed sick birds until they are critically ill, and that's because birds are masters of hiding illness.

Since I'm not very good at sugar coating, I gotta be honest and tell you that with a body score of 1 that her prognosis is poor. Ideally you would get her to a vet, but vets are expensive, plus in her condition she might not survive the drive and/or the exam. I can tell you what I would do if she were mine, but it's pretty hard core and will require a great deal of effort on your part.

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom