INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Whites! How are ya?

Tired. How 'bout yourself?

I am up and ready to go! Bit excited to go with Dad today. Don't get to do it often so this could get interesting. Will be mostly toolmaker talk.

Make sure you listen carefully; there will probably be a lot of good info passed along.

Oh yes definitely good info, problem is I am getting so much info now I am on overload. I really need to go hang out with him while he is working a piece, but our schedules don't allow that. The guys at work show me things that Dad taught them too.

Quote:
I am up and ready to go! Bit excited to go with Dad today. Don't get to do it often so this could get interesting. Will be mostly toolmaker talk.
Make sure you listen carefully; there will probably be a lot of good info passed along. Oh yes definitely good info, problem is I am getting so much info now I am on overload. I really need to go hang out with him while he is working a piece, but our schedules don't allow that. The guys at work show me things that Dad taught them too.
Your Dad sounds like a handy guy to have around

Morning Whites! How are ya?

Tired. How 'bout yourself?

Make sure you listen carefully; there will probably be a lot of good info passed along.

Oh yes definitely good info, problem is I am getting so much info now I am on overload. I really need to go hang out with him while he is working a piece, but our schedules don't allow that. The guys at work show me things that Dad taught them too.

Your Dad sounds like a handy guy to have around

Oh he is, he is an old farm boy so jack of all trades with the smarts to get things done. He started machinist work at 18 and then kept learning more. He also learned carpentry, plumbing and electrical from building Airstream. He is almost 75 so yeah font of knowledge in his head. I like hanging out with the older ones,you learn more from em!

So Whites what do you have going on in your part of the country?

It's been raining all night here in MD. I'm putting up a new building; might be a bit wet trying to make any progress on it today. We'll see.

Rain? What is that? My part of Ohio is drier than a popcorn fart in Death Valley. Fields are wilting even.
Building for you or more birds? What size? Yes I skipped a lot of posts and lack the info I am sure you have passed along already.

Quote: Rain? What is that? My part of Ohio is drier than a popcorn fart in Death Valley. Fields are wilting even.
Building for you or more birds? What size? Yes I skipped a lot of posts and lack the info I am sure you have passed along already.
We've been hot & dry here, too; rain was needed badly & very much welcomed.
I'm putting up a 10'x16' pole building for my power equipment; mower, snow blower, ATV, etc. Already wishing I could have built it a bit longer, but it would have blocked access to another part of the property. Since it's right next to the coops & runs, I'm hoping to squeeze a brooder & incubation area in one end.

Quote:
frow.gif
Good morning, Bubbles. You're off to a fine start, I hope?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom