INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have 5 beautiful ducklings!! I just took them out of the bator to put in the brooder as none of the other eggs have external pips. We are on day 30 now and as I took them out I quickly candled the others... One has an internal pip. The latest one to externally pip was over 42 hours ago so I have no idea how long the other one has been internally pipped for. Shall I make a hole?

I now have 5 beautiful ducklings!! I just took them out of the bator to put in the brooder as none of the other eggs have external pips. We are on day 30 now and as I took them out I quickly candled the others... One has an internal pip. The latest one to externally pip was over 42 hours ago so I have no idea how long the other one has been internally pipped for. Shall I make a hole?
Yes you can make a small external pip through the shell into the air cell to check on it.

One obstacle overcome.  Next?

what if she doesnt want ancona

Well, then, what kind does Mike have?  He might be even closer

Me Mike? I only have frozen ducks at this time. :lau

:/               :hit
Three pips!

show off :tongue

images

Thems are MINESSSSSSSS

Question please! What kind of ducks were in the last pic???? Mandarin of some sort??? Omg,adorable!!! Wants some! Can't havies,no duck spaces! Dang it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom