INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad started us out on the shotguns when we were little, i couldnt have been more than 8 and probably younger
my brother landed on his keister, my dad stood behind me

my dad started us out on the shotguns when we were little, i couldnt have been more than 8 and probably younger
my brother landed on his keister, my dad stood behind me
A shotgun will rock your world if you don't have it snug against your shoulder. They've turned many an inexperienced shooter against the sport because of the kick, unless they're shooting a lightweight .410

A shotgun will rock your world if you don't have it snug against your shoulder. They've turned many an inexperienced shooter against the sport because of the kick, unless they're shooting a lightweight .410
lol, i think he wanted us to respect them more than anything
i love going up to our camp and skeet shooting
sometimes the family will make it a competition

Sweet deer rifle. Unfortunately, mine's one of the older ones, with the top ejector. Have to use an offset scope. One reason I have a .243.
they sure are, i think they are a great beginner gun too
i think ours are lare 60s or early 70s, one of them is fairly new though 90s maybe, cant remember

A shotgun will rock your world if you don't have it snug against your shoulder. They've turned many an inexperienced shooter against the sport because of the kick, unless they're shooting a lightweight  .410

A friend of mine took me pheasant hunting once. He reloads his shells which I didn't know at the time. Suffice it to say I wasn't ready for his special shot. I was newbie to the group but not to the pranks of groups. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom