INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why not, could be fun

what are those sayings you know about incubation again? did you compile a list yet?
"Humidity is NOT a set number, it is a tool to control the weight loss in an egg!"
"Don't pick the pips! A pip is NOT a zip!"
"Chicks don't wear watches!"
"Most new hatchers assist TOO SOON and TOO FAST!!"
"Don't count your chickens before they are hatched, or even after for that matter!"
"Shipped eggs = change of plans!"
"REQUEST HOW YOUR WANT YOUR EGGS SHIPPED people!"
"Never trust the thermometer that came with your incubator, check it!"
"DRY HATCH incubation does NOT MEAN run dry!! You NEED HUMIDITY!"

J.D.with his stuffed bear......poor duck....no little friends hatched with him....have to drive to drop grandkids off today.....was a fun filled stressfull week.
AWWwwww!
love.gif

My sister had to move a few weeks ago. She was supposed to move sooner, but that is another story.
Brian died in mid-April, and she had to clean out and pack up the house. It killed the kids (OMG I am crying) seeing their father's stuff being sold off, thrown out and given away. It was just too soon. People would come, and the kids would be standing there sobbing.
I can't believe he is gone. I am still going to be looking for him in the new house.

My sister had to move a few weeks ago. She was supposed to move sooner, but that is another story.
Brian died in mid-April, and she had to clean out and pack up the house. It killed the kids (OMG I am crying) seeing their father's stuff being sold off, thrown out and given away. It was just too soon. People would come, and the kids would be standing there sobbing.
I can't believe he is gone. I am still going to be looking for him in the new house.

awwwwww so sad

I have a funeral service to go to, I dont want to go
Funerals are never fun, 'specially for friends & family. I try to remember that the body in the casket is nothing more than a shell; the real person has moved on to something bigger & better, and will be there to greet us on the other side. A funeral should't be to mourn the loss of the deceased, but a celebration of their life, and a time to reflect on the good times you shared; to be glad that they were a part of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom