INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
she doesnt want to go small game she wants to go for a deer, she does shoot 22 I have
In that case, I'd go with a .243. Flat shooting over long distances, and not a lot of recoil; I use one myself. Not the best brush gun, however; I use a .30/.30 for that. More recoil, but not bad. I'd definitely go with a bolt action, in any caliber; more accurate than any other action IMO.
ok, I know when I first went I had such issues with the stock and shooting comfortably, I dont want to do that to her, I want it to fit her. I still cant fit my 3030 as comfy as I would like it to for quick shooting.
Any competent gunsmith should be able to cut a stock down to fit properly. I once knew a "little person" (dead now) who had to use a shortened stock. Looked kinda strange in the hands of a grown man, but very effective.

Last edited:

J.D.with his stuffed bear......poor duck....no little friends hatched with him....have to drive to drop grandkids off today.....was a fun filled stressfull week.

Quote:
she doesnt want to go small game she wants to go for a deer, she does shoot 22 I have
In that case, I'd go with a .243. Flat shooting over long distances, and not a lot of recoil; I use one myself. Not the best brush gun, however; I use a .30/.30 for that. More recoil, but not bad. I'd definitely go with a bolt action, in any caliber; more accurate than any other action IMO.
ok, I know when I first went I had such issues with the stock and shooting comfortably, I dont want to do that to her, I want it to fit her. I still cant fit my 3030 as comfy as I would like it to for quick shooting.
Any competent gunsmith shoud be able to cut a stock down to fit properly. I once knew a "little person" (dead now) who had to use a shortened stock. Looked kinda strange in the hands of a grown man, but very effective.
ya, but I hated to cut my gun once I got older and knew I could lo. My dad should have done it lol

@chickchick56 The picture of Banti duckling just laying there after 12 hours was to show that sometimes a chick or duckling is just really tired after hatching. Banti took a day and a half to look alive.

and ducks will take a bit longer to want to eat and drink as well! adding to MC comment.... if you do give electrolyes I would use a qtip dipped and not dripping and just put in front of beak. thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom