INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. But I'm not planning on eating any of my current birds that are named..... I have 8 birds that are not named. Those aren't staying after they stop laying.

lol.png
You don't have to. But these are SQ Sultan hens, which I have wanted for a very long time, and there is no way I am eating them.
I get that. I used to raise Polish.
No way I'm eating any of my good quality hens either, until they are done laying at 6 to 8 years of age.

Call them George. Matter of fact, Call 'em all George; no mis-identification problems that way. Worked for George Foreman.
Amazing.

Yes, I got girls, but I thought I could make Bubbles work for a girl..... As I recall, there was some kerfuffle a bit ago over whether Bubbles was actually a good name for my roo or if it was too girly.
gig.gif
I don't think he'll care. You could name him girly girl and he wouldn't care.

In a bit, I gotta get a nice enclosure set up for photos first, as of now they are in a macgyvered pen that doesn't look very good......... I wasn't expecting to get them until that morning, so I hadn't set up a quarantine pen. It is a very sturdy pen though, 2 x 4s covered in HWC.

I'm doing things properly this time.... Last time I did no quarantine, I brought poultry lice, MG, roundworms, etc into my flock. Not doing that again! Although..... There is probably not that many more things I could introduce.
gig.gif
There are lots more things you can introduce.
I almost never bring in new birds. Quarantine is at least a month when I do. Then I put an expendable bird with them for another week.

I get that. I used to raise Polish.
No way I'm eating any of my good quality hens either, until they are done laying at 6 to 8 years of age.

Amazing.

I almost never bring in new birds. Quarantine is at least a month when I do. Then I put an expendable bird with them for another week.

What about Chaos and me? We aren't Pennsylvanians, but live in Pennsylvania.

In a bit, I gotta get a nice enclosure set up for photos first, as of now they are in a macgyvered pen that doesn't look very good......... I wasn't expecting to get them until that morning, so I hadn't set up a quarantine pen. It is a very sturdy pen though, 2 x 4s covered in HWC.

I'm doing things properly this time.... Last time I did no quarantine, I brought poultry lice, MG, roundworms, etc into my flock. Not doing that again! Although..... There is probably not that many more things I could introduce.
gig.gif
well thats no good, at least you are quarantining, hopefully they are nice n healthy otherwise
fl.gif

Hi Liz sorry my inet is horid wont quote its taken that long to upload that info ugh
No worries, that was a veru big post about goaties

Good Morning Lovely Abi!!

Yes, and I did an accurate count. With nine babies, I have twenty-six chickens.
thats it ? i think you need a few more

lol
thats a good idea, with the expendable bird

well thats no good, at least you are quarantining, hopefully they are nice n healthy otherwise
fl.gif

No worries, that was a veru big post about goaties

Good Morning Lovely Abi!!

thats it ? i think you need a few more
somad.gif
No, I don't. I was only supposed to have six max.

Hey silly, it was intended for people that live there, not people born there or especially strange places like New Jersey.
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom