INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LittleLakePhil

Google Daniel Eggersten Crappie Fishing tips

He has weekly tips.
He wants to sell you something at the beginning; just scroll past that...the free tips are at the bottom

My locals in the Olympics report for today.
Becky Saurbrunn, captain of the women's soccer team from Ladue High School (15 miles south of here) will be leading the team against Sweden, which is kicking off right now. She's the left defender, jersey #4.

Gwen Berry from Mcluer High School (about 3 miles from my house) and SIU Carbondale and Deanna Price from Troy Buchanan High in Moscow Mills (40 miles west of here) and SIU Carbondale are both competing in the women's hammer throw Group A qualifications at 6:40 PM CDT.

U.S. archer Zach Garrett of Wellington, Mo (population 812) won a silver in men's team competition but just got beaten by a fellow US archer in individual competition by 1 point.
His grandfather carved his first bow for him when he was 4.

Quote:
Girls are the ones with cooties.
X2
I was always afraid of cooties.
Looks like solar panels on the roof are a no go. Solar City says the back side of the roof isn't stable enough to support them w/o spending $2k to beef it up. I figure it would take longer to recoup that expense than what we'd save in electricity bills before it became the next owner's problem.

That's a shame. Wind load was always a real issue for mounting here.

Last edited:
Hi yall what did I miss
The Olympics.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom