INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! Son #3 got up from nap earlier in a really bad mood and so. #1 came in room and told me that son 3 peed in trash can!!!! I got up was like what in the world! Well he feel back asleep and later I asked him about it and he said he peed In toilet... I think he was dreaming and peed in trash can in living room instead of potty. Lol gota love them kids:love

That's awesome! Son #3 got up from nap earlier in a really bad mood and so. #1 came in room and told me that son 3 peed in trash can!!!! I got up was like what in the world! Well he feel back asleep and later I asked him about it and he said he peed In toilet... I think he was dreaming and peed in trash can in living room instead of potty. Lol gota love them kids:love

Knew a guy that taught his son to pee in living room trash rather than walk down the hall (it was about ten steps). My brother pooped in the trash at around seven. Never knew why.

But wait!! Don't turn off your radio.... That egg has a new crack in it!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Knew a guy that taught his son to pee in living room trash rather than walk down the hall (it was about ten steps). My brother pooped in the trash at around seven. Never knew why.
Well what got me is he normally will just go on outside and pee which he is 5 but still I was so shocked... I think one of my boys went number 2 in a ceramic pot before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom