INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, and we have ,according ouer dietary law, to salt them to extract blood , so it gives them anoter tenderness.
For the soup you will need
Onions, carrots, selery roots and leavs, parsley roots, and potatoes.
I ADD if I can find
Fennel, zucchini, pumpkin, cauliflower,
And a nice biff bone full of marrow.

I do salt them while resting. That sounds like a very good soup. All veggies added at the end?

No
In a big pot you put little vegetable oil, enter the Halved onions stir for 3 minutes, add the chicken and the biff bone.
Leave them for 2-3 minutes add all the vegetables beside the zukini, stir them then cover it with cold water bring to boil, reduce the flame to minimum and lett it cook, partly covered until the meat is thender. Add some salt. 30 minutes befor the end you can add the zukini or pumpkin. Don't forget to add water as needed.

Last edited:
No
In a big pot you put little vegetable oil, enter the Halved onions stir for 3 minutes, add the chicken and the biff bone.
Leave them for 2-3 minutes add all the vegetables beside the zukini, stir them then cover it with cold water bring to boil, reduce the flame to minimum and lett it cook, partly covered until the meat is thender. Add some salt. 30 minutes befor the end you can add the zukini or pumpkin. Don't forget to add water as needed.

Got it copied. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
Missouri Foxtrotters are nice, too. Only rode one once; different than a Walker, but still comfortable. What's your preference for a saddle? I rode a Canadian Trooper saddle usually, that I helped build, but I also rode an Australian Stock saddle a good bit. Simco makes/made an endurance saddle I really liked 'til a customer wanted it worse than I did. A lot like a western saddle w/o the weight or horn.

Endurance for sure!! They're so padded I can ride w/o half chaps, which is very welcome in the heat. I've avoided a lot of owwies by using that one instead of a western or english, namely no horn to land on but secure enough to keep you on.

ETA: Aussies are lovely as well.

October 2nd

Thanks! Can you tag me in that so I can find it later?

Last edited:
Quote:
hu.gif

And who have said that you in the U S don't have some old fashion Comonisem in your Capitalist roots!
It is gradually seeping in.
hmm.png
Didn't start that way.

It's been pretty good, except for my sick kitty. He's urinating nearly pure blood. Ugh.

Just put some banana bread in the oven for my daughter so she's happy and the house smells great!
hit.gif
Oh, no! Poor kitty

Goats are so much like toddlers. I was painting a coop this morning, and up walks one of my goats and she started licking the freshly painted wall
sickbyc.gif

I chased her off. I hope it is not too toxic. I do know her milk will be tossed tonight.

Have a great Labor Day everyone. It is time to get back to work.
lau.gif

My daughter is obsessed with bugs... this is her latest "one" she had to show me.
Cool!

Last edited:
Quote: Someone told me years ago that only ropers should ride a saddle with a horn; anyone else was liable to get hurt. Lot to be said for that. I saw a guy in a western show come unglued from his horse in deep sand in a speed event. The horse lost his footing and rolled on the guy, who caught the horn in his back. OUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom