INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do salt them while resting. That sounds like a very good soup. All veggies added at the end?
As a rule of thumb, always add things sequentially according to their hardness. For instance, things like turnips, carrots, potatoes, celery and even onions go in first. Then add more tender things. Add some leafy things and mushrooms last.

No these are Bird people!
Bug pepole are Antemolgist
A lepidopterist is someone that studies moths and butterflies.

These two have basically become inseparable already. They spend the entire day cuddled up together, talking to each other or following each other around. This morning, Cocoa and Mira were sharing scrambled eggs :) " O No, Noooo Fred! You poor thing! What have they done to you?"
:confused:
And who have said that you in the U S don't have some old fashion Comonisem in your Capitalist roots!
It is gradually seeping in. :/ Didn't start that way.
It's been pretty good, except for my sick kitty. He's urinating nearly pure blood. Ugh. Just put some banana bread in the oven for my daughter so she's happy and the house smells great!
:hit Oh, no! Poor kitty
Goats are so much like toddlers. I was painting a coop this morning, and up walks one of my goats and she started licking the freshly painted wall :sick I chased her off. I hope it is not too toxic. I do know her milk will be tossed tonight. Have a great Labor Day everyone. It is time to get back to work.
:lau
My daughter is obsessed with bugs... this is her latest "one" she had to show me.
Cool!
I love to caption pic. ( the 2 are talking to the scrambled egg wich was once their freind Fred! )

I do salt them while resting. That sounds like a very good soup. All veggies added at the end?

As a rule of thumb, always add things sequentially  according to their hardness. For instance, things like  turnips, carrots, potatoes, celery and even onions go in first. Then add more tender things. Add some leafy things and mushrooms last.

No these are Bird people!

Bug pepole are Antemolgist

A [COLOR=6A6A6A]lepidopterist is someone that studies moths and butterflies.[/COLOR]

Lepidoptera is the butterfly order

Last edited:
Someone told me years ago that only ropers should ride a saddle with a horn; anyone else was liable to get hurt. Lot to be said for that. I saw a guy in a western show come unglued from his horse in deep sand in a speed event. The horse lost his footing and rolled on the guy, who caught the horn in his back. OUCH!

Yup... No reason to, really. Iffn ya gotta hang on to it, tis likely your riding is the problem!

@BantyChooks
Two Mourning doves under broodies due any day now.
:thumbsup

Last edited:
I love to caption pic. ( the 2 are talking to the scrambled egg wich was once their freind Fred! )
I like that, hilarious.
And by the way, Fred is delicious.

Had to share- if it offends, I will remove!

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ken-coop-pictures-here/15260_20#post_17490561

That's a good one. The raccoons should pay for it. Oh, yeah, they already do.
Trapped raccoons get drown, grilled and fed back to the chickens. I guess that is paying.

Last edited:
It's been pretty good, except for my sick kitty. He's urinating nearly pure blood. Ugh.

Just put some banana bread in the oven for my daughter so she's happy and the house smells great!

Oh so sorry. Is it a boy? UTI? Got meds? I put ACV with the Mother in my pet water container. Hope it recovers soon
AND YUM TO BANANA BREAD! :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom