INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got my fish today.i got three female mollies and two female guppies and one male guppie

Nice looking guppies you got there Seth! That water looks very cloudy and I worry about the fish. Have you added anything to the water? Do you have water testing strips to check the water quality? They are good to have so that you know which way to fix any problems.

If the water really is as cloudy as it looks in the pics something is wrong. You could go back to where you got the fish and get 5-10 or so gallons of conditioned tank water. Then remove most of the water from tank (like just enough for the fish to swim in like I inch). Then add an inch of conditioned water. Then add another inch every 3-4 hours till the tank is full again. That way you exchange the water with healthy water without shocking the fish.
Do you have a filter and a heater in addition to the aerator?

Nice looking guppies you got there Seth! That water looks very cloudy and I worry about the fish. Have you added anything to the water? Do you have water testing strips to check the water quality? They are good to have so that you know which way to fix any problems.

If the water really is as cloudy as it looks in the pics something is wrong. You could go back to where you got the fish and get 5-10 or so gallons of conditioned tank water. Then remove most of the water from tank (like just enough for the fish to swim in like I inch). Then add an inch of conditioned water. Then add another inch every 3-4 hours till the tank is full again. That way you exchange the water with healthy water without shocking the fish.
Do you have a filter and a heater in addition to the aerator?
it isn't as cloudy in the picture and yes have everything right.i have had plenty tanks before.but really wanna get into them now.and so did my mom she use to have 75 gallon tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom