INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally I won't be here tommarrow from 6:45 and I won't get back until around 11:30 so I hope it gets here when I am home and not before I get home.

Last edited:
Quote:

Quote: Excellent!

So with those two books one can very easily figure out what drugs can be given to what birds.

Principles and Aplications has these that I use a lot:

Clinical Avian Medicine has this:

Both can be very technical, but there is plenty of info that the average person will understand.

-Kathy

Sally I won't be here tommarrow from 6:45 and I won't get back until around 11:30 so I hope it gets here when I am home and not before I get home.
all will be ok! if the box is damaged take images before I said BEFORE you open it! even crushed corners!!

ooops Chaos, because I am picky thats why!! yukkkkk im in the woods and you want sky blue roof ??? naaaaaahhh ichsnayontheblueyay

Oh you're one of those kind of people
lau.gif

Quote:
Yes, I am very against YARD TRASH unless its HIDDEN well, like my skids under a BROWN tarp and behind or aside the shed!

it takes everything in me to get the silly junk my mother brings for my kids for the gardens, silly toads and bunnies and ughhhh nope not a fan of yard trash, I had a mustang sitting in front in the woods for two years and finally got it taken away this spring!! But it was a temp yard trash for FIL who moved to SC and couldnt pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom