INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I candled all 24 eggs and saw movement in 3. I'm in lockdown so I left them all in and just gave up. We will see what hatches. My temp is slowly coming back up, I'm at 95 now. I think the eggs started putting off a lot of heat tday and I was at work from 7 to 8:15 so I hadn't checked them since thisam...at 8 or 9 am they were at 101.

Should I be seeing movement in them??
sad.png
yesterday I saw them move....I paid for these eggs. I was THREE days away. *** and omg is really all I can say. I'm stunned and heartbroken. Ughhhhhhhhh
S--t happens; don't let it throw you. You had no way of knowing, and probably couldn't have done anything about it anyway; you weren't there, which isn't your fault. You might want to change out your thermostat, though.

Roxy's in the howzzzzzz! Welcome to the madhouse, Roxy... how're those eggs coming along???  

Told you he's mad everyone... Eggs are doing great! Day 7, 1/3 of the way through hatch. It feels like this is taking forever, but that's probably because I spend so much time swooning over them lol. I'm gonna feel really old by the time they hatch...:old

Roxy's in the howzzzzzz! Welcome to the madhouse, Roxy... how're those eggs coming along???  

Told you he's mad everyone... Eggs are doing great! Day 7, 1/3 of the way through hatch. It feels like this is taking forever, but that's probably because I spend so much time swooning over them lol. I'm gonna feel really old by the time they hatch...:old

:gig

So today is my DH birthday. He said he doesn't want any cake until tomorrow. Would it be bad if I cut it and eat a piece after he goes to bed?
ep.gif

Thanks im super happy right now lol sent baby pics to everyone lol
LOL baby announcements

So today is my DH birthday. He said he doesn't want any cake until tomorrow. Would it be bad if I cut it and eat a piece after he goes to bed?
ep.gif

Oh Ren!! I think you NEEEEEED a piece of cake!!!! and it is his birthday so go ahead CUT THE MIDDLE OUT and put a dollar over it!! it will make his day!! TRUST ME !!!! but dont tell anyone I ever did this ok??? because they think I am perfect and I made fun of them that wont eat the edge of the brownies/

Last edited:
Told you he's mad everyone... Eggs are doing great! Day 7, 1/3 of the way through hatch. It feels like this is taking forever, but that's probably because I spend so much time swooning over them lol. I'm gonna feel really old by the time they hatch...
old.gif
It'll get easier. Now I just stop by my incubator about 30-40 times a day just to take a quick glance at the temp and humidity and move on... about 30 minutes later. See? I'm not swooning over mine like I did before!
celebrate.gif

Seriously, I only check the temp and humidity if I'm in the vicinity... and the rest of the time I'm trying to keep up with this thread!!!

Sally... I looked up serama pics and they look really inbred! :eek:
Do all serama have the extreme tail carrige??? Or is that just a perticular line???? Cuz those pics make it seem like serama can't walk.... Or is that a show pose "taught" to them? :idunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom