INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get 'er, Ur  :gig  :caf

I'm trying to be nice, what with her being kind of new and all. Give a little time for the new to wear off, and I will sooooo unleash if I hear something that lame being used as an "excuse" ever again!!!    :mad:  

:gig

(Henhoneygirl, thatun's a joker! Watch out! :p )

Last edited:
whut I do? just in messages helping Ren telling her to come here, on threads helpin and yall screwin around
smack.gif
normal night on the thread.... oh and baking or burnin cookies and WARSHIN DISHES too!!
clap.gif
I was "on duty", by my lonesome, while you were busy baking/burning cookies, TYVM !
hugs.gif

WOW Okay, Bielefelder's might sound awesome but I don't think they're 29$ per chick awesome. Maybe they'll be more popular and less expensive a couple years down the line. They certainly sound like the perfect chicken.
that's why I bought eggs I'm hoping it will cost me less.

I candled all 24 eggs and saw movement in 3. I'm in lockdown so I left them all in and just gave up. We will see what hatches. My temp is slowly coming back up, I'm at 95 now. I think the eggs started putting off a lot of heat tday and I was at work from 7 to 8:15 so I hadn't checked them since thisam...at 8 or 9 am they were at 101.

Should I be seeing movement in them??
sad.png
yesterday I saw them move....I paid for these eggs. I was THREE days away. *** and omg is really all I can say. I'm stunned and heartbroken. Ughhhhhhhhh
Not necessarily, just depends, I was able to see movement a couple days before lockdown on my hatches but by day 18 it really got hard to see with so much chick filling up all the spaces. Just wait and see. I hope they all make it!!
fl.gif

So I left for work today, had 3 chicks out, 3 more pips, and 2 w/o pips I could see wiggling. So I hope they were doing SOME thing in there.
fl.gif

just a slip down the interstate at the capital, they picked up 19 year old Aziz for conspiring and attempting to provide material support to terrorists. Can I move to my cabin now please?
he.gif
OMG, how bout that slip in giving the woman a Visa in 2014 when they had been chatting/emailing about Jihad.

Congrats, Ren! Bug and Roo look great, and I'm confident the two pips will come on out when they're ready. Hopefully you'll get some good news from the other six when you get back!
fl.gif
Thank you. I'm really not going out of town but I need to for their safety
smile.png

Yet again... +1!!!
What is this ?????? lick finger strike air

It's probably your favorite because you ARE mad....

Hey Everyone!

frow.gif
hey better late then never right?
lau.gif

As many avys as you have, you should do a slideshow avy. I know... it's brilliant, right?
gig.gif
THAT IS BRILLIANT make me one!! eeeeekkkk nevermind

Good evening everyone!
Just spent the last 3 hours clearing snow, now to try and catch up with everyone again:(
hey I already talked to you
smack.gif

I'll have you to know I'm hitting on all cylinders, too...all BOTH of them
gig.gif
ha ha ha smiles

Duck update:

Bug and Boo 2 are doing wonderfully. Boo 2 didn't take a poop until day 2. She kept doing the backing up thing but nothing. There was no pasty butt. But, I put her in some warm water to see if that would move things. About an hour later it did.

So, they hatched on day 26. 8 eggs remain in the bator and 2 external pips today, day 28 late this PM. I freaked on the below guy because it was doing nothing after several hours. I got blood and stopped. He's just sitting there now, definitely not ready to come out. Probably scared of what I will do next. I'm going to leave town and let nature do it's thing, lol. This is agony.

Arrow pointing to the blood and the circle is his toe.

6 eggs with nothing going on.
Thank you !!!! I can put this in the notes for reference now!! and pull when needed too!!
highfive.gif

I was trying to thank you and Sally but my multi quote didn't work
anytime bj

I candled all 24 eggs and saw movement in 3. I'm in lockdown so I left them all in and just gave up. We will see what hatches. My temp is slowly coming back up, I'm at 95 now. I think the eggs started putting off a lot of heat tday and I was at work from 7 to 8:15 so I hadn't checked them since thisam...at 8 or 9 am they were at 101.

Should I be seeing movement in them??
sad.png
yesterday I saw them move....I paid for these eggs. I was THREE days away. *** and omg is really all I can say. I'm stunned and heartbroken. Ughhhhhhhhh
I dont know I never did that awwww stop, you cant go back just try keep positive now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom