INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick update: finally back home 13 hours after I left for work this morning. While I was gone another girl Bielefelder hatched. And I have 4 pips. So total two girls chicks so far.
yesss.gif

Chick update: finally back home 13 hours after I left for work this morning. While I was gone another girl Bielefelder hatched. And I have 4 pips. So total two girls chicks so far.
Cool! Bielefelder...hmm never heard of that breed before, I guess I'll have to go look it up now! The name sounds cool though.

Duck update:

Bug and Boo 2 are doing wonderfully. Boo 2 didn't take a poop until day 2. She kept doing the backing up thing but nothing. There was no pasty butt. But, I put her in some warm water to see if that would move things. About an hour later it did.

So, they hatched on day 26. 8 eggs remain in the bator and 2 external pips today, day 28 late this PM. I freaked on the below guy because it was doing nothing after several hours. I got blood and stopped. He's just sitting there now, definitely not ready to come out. Probably scared of what I will do next. I'm going to leave town and let nature do it's thing, lol. This is agony.

Arrow pointing to the blood and the circle is his toe.

6 eggs with nothing going on.

just a slip down the interstate at the capital, they picked up 19 year old Aziz for conspiring and attempting to provide material support to terrorists. Can I move to my cabin now please?
he.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom