INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.jefferspet.com/products/8quart-pail

I got these on sale a few years ago... just a bucket lol but it doesnt crack or anything when tossed down a flight of wood steps or when children play with them. I use them for the dogs, goats, ducks. I use smaller gallon buckets from Lowes for chicken water in the nonfrozen seasons. these could be for ducks too, I just use the others as I have them.

Fortiflex 8 Quart Pail, Colors

Item #FXP9
$5.00

Fortiflex
00ae.png
8 Quart Pail has an extra-wide top & heavy, galvanized fittings that are ideal for calf feeding. Read More
Freight charges apply

Color: Sapphire
Qty:

Your Price:
$5.00
Guaranteed Lowest Price!

these are perfect height and easy to clean
and plastic because I sometimes add ACV during hot hot spells to keep algae from growing

Encore Plastics 5-Quart Utility Bucket
Item # 40001 Model # 01605
(9 Reviews) http://www.lowes.com/pd/Encore-Plastics-5-Quart-Utility-Bucket/3606724

Buy 4, Get 10% Off
$2.58

I know I know! I am cheap, I use simple easy clean buckets to water my flock!
lau.gif

I've used rubber Fortiflex bowls and buckets for dogs, goats, chickens and horses for about as long as I can remember. Great in the winter; flip them over, stomp on the bottom once, BINGO...ice goes bye-bye, usually. I did have a dog or two that delighted in eating them, but that was the only problem I've ever had with them. They're guaranteed not to rust, bust, collect dust, or run up the hill backward. What more can you expect?

I am planning on getting them to bed earlier and used to staying in at night soon.  Once it gets cold, I will worry about them too much.

@MotorcycleChick
  missed you!

:hugs

I just read abaout the terrorists that planted the bombs in NY and NJ, and I cant understand how a human being that have got an opportunity to leave a horrible country like Afghanistan and have a chance to live a decent and fulfilling life, return by planting bombs to kill innocent people, it is beyond my comprehension!

I just wish they would pick on someone else! I'm from that area. Too many friends and family getting killed and close calls!

:hugs
Were have you been?

@kajiraI hope the meeting goes well. Another one of our regulars had to get her daughter in 4h this year to keep their chickens do to new ordinances. Maybe you can encourage each other.
I hope it goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom