INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure it was an accident?

hide.gif
lol
lau.gif
you just made me shoot pop through my nose!!!!!! thanks a lot
lol.png

@casportpony I have poop pics!!! waiting for them to get to my computer from my phone. I also got a few pics of the flock-some were hamming it up lol Some of the poop is starting to look more "normal". I am giving them that Backyard flock pack that is a water sanitizer/probiotic combo as of yesterday... they all look great! can't figure out the runny poop but at least its not the cocci blood poop.

Scary moment especially when you forgot to have your cell phone with you and there's no way In heck someone is going to hear you.

That was my fear. No phone. Also, I still haven't put up the new run. A locked run or people door in the main coop would have been bad. Though I could have broken those open.
My back is killing me from two days of working on the coop. :th
How do I keep forgetting about pain killers? :he

That was my fear. No phone. Also, I still haven't put up the new run. A locked run or people door in the main coop would have been bad. Though I could have broken those open.
My back is killing me from two days of working on the coop. :th
How do I keep forgetting about pain killers? :he

And ice ice ice.

Well I'd better get back out there.

My back is killing me from two days of working on the coop.
th.gif

How do I keep forgetting about pain killers?
he.gif
I just took a hot bath with Dr. Teals stress relief epsom salt-felt soooo good. I took a pain pill last night and it kept me up til 1:30! i have to be up for work at 4am tomorrow so I need to be in bed relatively early so may take a second bath with the relax epsom salt to wind down. The new grads I have been teaching invited me to their potluck tomorrow and I promised them and the hubby lasagna so off to the store I go soon. hard to get ready so I might be pretty scary looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom