INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell Miss Sally, but we might just be a bit dated
old.gif
. She's told me twice now that I'm not old.
Scott

She knows all
120x120px-LS-a057cde4_ewewe.jpeg

The regulars, who had to be reservists to hold their civil service jobs doing the same thing they did on reserve weekends, didn't trust the straight reservists; they were afraid we'd mess up & they'd have to spend all the following week correcting our screw-ups. As a result, a lot of times we were told to just disappear & stay out of the way! I came to know where all the best snoozing spots were in a 119 or 124!
Just the opposite with my lead crew chief and our unit. On the drill weekends the part timers had the show.

I started to get great hatches after using Sally's "penny" idea!
a penny in the water ( penny should be from before 1982, more copper) The copper sterilizes the water.

I started to get great hatches after using Sally's "penny" idea! a penny in the water ( penny should be from before 1982, more copper) The copper sterilizes the water.
I just use distilled water. No heavy metals, chemicals, or total dissolved solids (tds). ;) Either way, congrats on the great hatch rates!!!

Last edited:
Just the opposite with my lead crew chief and our unit. On the drill weekends the part timers had the show.
The officers were more concerned with formations, the length of our hair, the shine on our work boots, and whether we had a razor crease in our fatigue pants. I told the Captain that when he came around trying to get the short-timers to re-up, too. He asked me if I was going to re-up; I told him NO. He said that was pretty emphatic & asked if I minded telling him why, so I told him I had no problem telling him if he didn't mind hearing it. Told him that if they'd let us do the jobs we'd been trained for, instead of concentrating so much on the Mickey Mouse BS, he'd get some re-enlistments, but not until then. I don't think they got any
gig.gif

Last edited:
I started to get great hatches after using Sally's "penny" idea!
a penny in the water ( penny should be from before 1982, more copper) The copper sterilizes the water.
Huh, interesting! I do dry hatches but I might use this for lock down.
Actually I have a question about water, I've used our water from the tap in my hatches but now that I'm thinking about it, it has a lot of fluoride in it. Is that bad for the chicks? Would that explain my 66% hatches?

Huh, interesting! I do dry hatches but I might use this for lock down.
Actually I have a question about water, I've used our water from the tap in my hatches but now that I'm thinking about it, it has a lot of fluoride in it. Is that bad for the chicks? Would that explain my 66% hatches?
DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hatches!!!
th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom