INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is that

:duc

how can I get there

By hiking for a very long time.

A few miles east of here

It's an island off the coast of Maine, actually..

Hey runt325 they're messing with you! Mostly kwhites634.... He lives in MD which is Maryland,USA.,the continent of North America-on eastern time zone. Isreal is on another continent. Which is Asia. That's why the big difference in time. (Kwhites634- "a few miles from here" is a trucker term! Were you once or still now?
1f60e.png
)
He also said he "couldn't hear you" because you accidentally said you weren't being "noisy" (too loud) instead of "nosey". (Butting in someone's business)
These old timers catch on quick and love some dry humor! Try not to step in the BS around here darling. :)

God bless,
Glory

Again,I wish you much luck ridding your coop of predators.
263a.png
)
And to the old timers... No offense....I'm married to one!!!
1f60b.png

Shhh!!! :oops:

Now you must keep them not to fly Chaos way! He loves to eat them!
lol.png

( way you think he is so happy? Ha?)
LOL

I even deleted some of it
lol.png
Liz, you have a uniqueness about you...

i am going to my camp this weekend so will probably have another like that next week too LOL
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hoping no one at work sees me. It's been a LONG week at work.
hugs.gif

cccd49b36ad82d1d6f6f79f820c0f8fa.jpg
I am a sucker for black and that red is cool! and they are unique
ep.gif
gig.gif

Ain't no difference in holding a flopping quail and holding a flopping chicken, just bigger flops.

That'll be a cold dayin H-E-Double hockey sticks before that ever happens.
I won't say what I am thinking... Was thinking. Or what I am thinking now.
Are you accusing me of being hooked on coffee?! I resemble that!

they should be sex linked, my neighbors are
lol, i said this in my uber long quote
Assuming they are human, aren't all humans sex linked?
hu.gif

1,100+ behind now caught up :the
yesss.gif

And if you ever doubted people like you just note how many times people asked about you, Sally got one this weekend, and Liz got two. I have been out 3.5 days and people sighed with relief lol.
I thought of you often.

I've been crafting for my bestie's booth. Got a few of these:

I found a squirrel jawbone in the woods the other day, and I want to maybe glue it on a jar. Which color? Or maybe something different?
Very nice! If only I had a use for all of my old canning jars I am afraid to use (in case of cracks I don't see).

I did not get lost, just very busy and not time to catch up. I wish I could have taken a picture of me Sunday evening after hand digging out the main water line. I even had to do a short tunnel under the fence. I was covered hair to toe with clay and dirt. At least it was cooler since it was raining, but digging, tunneling, and bailing a three foot deep trench in rock and wet clay was a real mess.
Since the main line was off I covered my seat and seatbelt and drove to the truck stop. I had to make a funny picture, but my driving paid off in having a free shower. I walked in clothes and all. It was the longest shower I have ever taken between my clothes and me.
LOL! Gotta love the free showers. You are lucky to be close enough to your fuel stop.

hugs.gif
glad you made it out ok
hugs.gif
It wasn't done. I was on my phone.

I'm new On BYC and trying to figure forums out but I am in need of some input. Tired of my Styrofoam incubator and am ready to upgrade. Any thoughts? Trying to narrow it down to a brinsea marsh or rcom or build my own and would love some input!
Hi! Welcome to the madness! Build your own.

Ummmm.... That is a pretty big mistake to make IMO.

I won't say what I am thinking... Was thinking. Or what I am thinking now.
Are you accusing me of being hooked on coffee?! I resemble that!

Ummmm.... That is a pretty big mistake to make IMO.
Nope, I'm accusing the coffee of being hooked on you.
tongue.png

I thought it was as well, specially since he's been wanting to breed them for awhile.

This morning chaos greeted the people and the others that didn't fit into that category. I took that to mean zombies. That's what I an at the moment.

Either zombies or other creatures that don't fit the people category criteria.

Like goats? Hamsters hatching unicorn eggs?

I'm the latter. Morning.

Morning. How goes things this am?

Got up to do laundry. BOTH kids woke up this time. And I was so quiet! I didn't even turn lights on. :barnie Bubba had peed the bed so now we're all on the sofa. :/
sorry for laughing after you saying he good snuggler. Muwahaha

HIS bed. He peed my bed last week. :rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom