INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone might think I'm a little weird, but I just have my rooster (Little Leo) a wing, shoulder, leg, and back massage and he truly loved it! Fell asleep as I was working his shoulders.

interesting!!!  what is the main meal!! 

4 type of salads

Fish

Meat balls in sauce

Beef pot rost in aromatic herbs

Debone chickens Stuffed with mushroom spinach and pine nuts stuffing

Honey cake, chocolate cake, home made ice cream, wine fruit, coffee herbal tea and home made bred.

Hi Benny! Happy New year!

Yum!

I am a bit uneducated re the jewish customs. What is the rule about milk and meat products in the same meal - or is that something different? I see meats and ice cream listed. 

You are right we don't eat meat and
dairy products, or milk together. Tha ice cream in this kind of meal is made from frozen fruits, mango, dates and bananas, maple syrup and vegetarian "cream"

But I prefer coconut "cream/milk"

Ohhh wow! No you don't need a license or special tag that's what open season means. You can just kill them whenever. And how ever many you want. Because they're so out of control. With deer and other seasonal animals,that's population control. But because it's not overpopulated,there's a season. That way,people don't kill too many and cause the species to go extinct. With hogs,that would never happen!!

Ohhh ok. I almost said or it was during the colder part of the season where you have more time to gut and process. In the winter here we will shoot one and leave it lay until we're done hunting for that time. So we don't disturb the woods with our scent and noise. Then we'll go get it and do our deed. I like the cold weather because you have that option. Not like in the heat when you only have so much time!
oh that is cool!! I would be out hunting all the time for them!!

Omgosh what the??!! I tried to answer each posting from you Sally but some how I'm in your quote.
1f629.png
1f629.png
1f629.png
Can you understand where I was responding?
I gotcha Love! lol it sure was a long quote, but I think Liz still is queen!

Quote: Oh I sure hope you get more than that! How is everyone there Peter?

Quote: I have to go check but I am fairly sure they should have hatched overnight!!!

O I sold one of the turkeys on Thursday. And then yesterday I had a lady come get an extra silkie rooster and she had traded a buff Orpington or a buff chantecler hen that is just starting to nest. I will get pics of her tommarrow
sweet!!!!

oh that is cool!! I would be out hunting all the time for them!!

I gotcha Love! lol it sure was a long quote, but I think Liz still is queen!

Oh I sure hope you get more than that! How is everyone there Peter?

I have to go check but I am fairly sure they should have hatched overnight!!!

sweet!!!!

Morning Sunshine
hugs.gif
How are you this morning?

Quote: That's a start. I hope you get more than that though, soon.

Quote: Absolutely!! Thing with my heating pad is it has like spots where it's not the exact temp as another. Like the center is hot,but the outer edges are not as hot. I did it with two newborns once before. Wait....twice! I forgot about one other time. I was sooooo very careful with the whole heat thing. But,I've decided she needs to stay with mom. She's not hurt badly enough to take her from Brownie. With the help of a friend.....
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
,don't know if they'd want to be mentioned,but I was able to make what I believe was the best decision for her. Plus,she's showing much improvement! Yay!!! Thanks babe!!
Glad she's doing better.

Morning everybody.
Hi Chaos!

Good morning everyone!

I cant seem to wake up, feeling groggy

rs_500x278-150608103958-giphy_2.gif
Hi Sally!
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom