INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif

frow.gif
I was missing you last night. Glad to see you today!
hugs.gif

If you damage something, do you let the homeowner know?
Yepper we do and have, even when I knew it wasn't us,

What in the world what is up this too.you guys remember that blue one with the whitesh all over well now his wing feathers are the lightest color brown I ever seen

Why would we do that?
Because I really think my husband might actually kill me. LOL

We were out talking about new place for the animals and he finally said "I think I'm going to just have to convert our big shed into a poultry house, add doors, and let you guys have at it so I don't have to keep building new shelters all over the property.

Then I told him I wanted my silkies to have their own house, and he face palmed. Like... seriously face palmed. He's out there cutting some new fence posts for us, to make me a duck area, and I told him I wanted to get a nice dog kennel for the turkey's to sleep in, and let them free-range during the day.

You could literally see his eye twitching.

Because I really think my husband might actually kill me. LOL

We were out talking about new place for the animals and he finally said "I think I'm going to just have to convert our big shed into a poultry house, add doors, and let you guys have at it so I don't have to keep building new shelters all over the property.

Then I told him I wanted my silkies to have their own house, and he face palmed. Like... seriously face palmed. He's out there cutting some new fence posts for us, to make me a duck area, and I told him I wanted to get a nice dog kennel for the turkey's to sleep in, and let them free-range during the day.

You could literally see his eye twitching.

Just be sure to let us know where to send flowers
gig.gif

Just be sure to let us know where to send flowers
gig.gif
I can order 4 geese in the spring, I want two of the fancy butted ones, they are supposed to be fairly calm and quiet, and then 2 of the french ones that are noiser, and good layers. (I hope they don't fly off???) I assume domestic geese don't just run away, but I've heard of people having their geese leave....

That would mean we'd need a waterfowl area, that includes a fly-net. When I mentioned that for the ducks and geese, he looked like he wanted to strangle me. hahaha

But, I did want a guard goose. I would hope my geese would stay around our house and alert to predators. I'm pretty sure strangers would be more wary about a mean goose, then a big fluffy dog.

Somewhere it can come in contact with the water so it will wick the water up into it. Is there room for a bowl of water with a sponge in that? Is there a way to get part of the sponge or anything else that will wick water down into the troughs?

I can add a small dish of water, but do I need to worry about chicks banging it around once they hatch and knocking it over? The water reservoir is small in the Brinsea Mini Advance and it has a cover to prevent drowning, so I'm not sure I can get something in there that will wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom