INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A few pics from yesterday. Weather was nice enough to let them have some free range time. That's the roo I decided to keep out of the last few to grow out. I'm very happy with how he has turned out even though he's a mutt.

interesting!!! what is the main meal!!
4 type of salads Fish Meat balls in sauce Beef pot rost in aromatic herbs Debone chickens Stuffed with mushroom spinach and pine nuts stuffing Honey cake, chocolate cake, home made ice cream, wine fruit, coffee herbal tea and home made bred.
Hi Benny! Happy New year! Yum! I am a bit uneducated re the jewish customs. What is the rule about milk and meat products in the same meal - or is that something different? I see meats and ice cream listed.
You are right we don't eat meat and dairy products, or milk together. Tha ice cream in this kind of meal is made from frozen fruits, mango, dates and bananas, maple syrup and vegetarian "cream" But I prefer coconut "cream/milk"
Thank you for educating us!! Sounds like yummy ice cream!!
Indeed! :lol: :thumbsup

Back with another question!

Got into the classroom early this morning and turned off automatic cooling, so that issue's dealt with. Phew.

Checked humidity with our hygrometer and it was only reading about 50% with both sides of the reservoir filled?! It was 40-45% with only one side filled...so I don't get it.

We topped them off and a student spilled a bit of water on the paper towel the eggs are sitting on...humidity shot up to 88%, so I removed the wet paper towel and cut a new piece...humidity went back down to 50%.

Should I do something to add humidity? Is my hygrometer maybe wrong?? It was perfect with just one side filled so I'm confused how it's so low with both sides full. Worried about shrink-wrapped chicks :(
saraem what day are you on now? @saraem
agree with everything Paddler said to you, but wondering about the day

ᔕO I GOT ᗩ ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ ᗩᔕᔕIGᑎᗰEᑎT TO ᗪO ᗩ ᑭOᖇTᖴOᒪIO ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᕼY I ᕼᗩᐯE TO ᗪO Iᔕ ᖇIGᕼT ᗩ ᑭᗩᑭEᖇ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗰY ᒪIᖴE ᗩᑎᗪ IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕE ᗰY ᔕEᒪᖴ ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᗷIᑎG ᗰY ᒪIKEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪIᔕᒪIKEᔕ ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT OᑎE ᑭᗩGE ᗯEᒪᒪ I GOT TO ᔕTᗩᖇT TᗩᒪKIᑎG ᗩᗷOᑌT Oᑌᖇ ᗩᑎIᗰᗩᒪᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼᗩT ᒪEᗪ TO TᕼE ᑕᕼIᑕKEᑎᔕ. ᔕO I ᗩᗰ GOIᑎG TO ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ ᗯᕼOᒪE ᑭᗩGE ᖴᑌᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᒍᑌᔕT ᑕᕼIᑕKEᑎ TᗩᒪK ᗯITᕼ ᐯEᖇY ᒪITTᒪE TᕼIᑎGᔕ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗰY ᔕEᒪᖴ.
1f602.png
lol but the portfolio is about you AND the chickens

widdles!!!!!

Someone talk me out of buying 15 layer ducks.... :hmm
ummmmmmm NO

I would wait and get the type you really want though, just saying

Any tips on what a homeowner is doing wrong when three landscapers have refused to admit to the damage or even mention it? Two fences were ripped open, and the power to my main coop was cut. The last, I am not sure that he realized I was serious when I mentioned it. He laughed, and said the wire was in the way.
BBB hon, tell them also you have lawyer, also put the word out around the neighbor hood about the kind of job they are doing, have his license checked or at least tell him your going to, don't back down,

Someone might think I'm a little weird, but I just have my rooster (Little Leo) a wing, shoulder, leg, and back massage and he truly loved it! Fell asleep as I was working his shoulders.

It is very good to massage the meat befor dinner! It is more thender like that :lau

The best beef in the world , Kobe beef, is getting an every day nassage and beer!

saraem what day are you on now? @saraem
agree with everything Paddler said to you, but wondering about the day

Today is Day 20...well, early Day 21 as of an hour ago.

I went in and put a small plastic dish with a tiny piece of wet sponge in it and I think that did the trick.

One pipped shortly afterward
wee.gif

Hoping the humidity is ok now and the rest do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom