INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MotorcycleChick @heatherfeather7
Thank y'all kindly! I just got the order confirmation and I'll be sending them out Monday when the Husband and I have time off. I've been catching up with the bills so sorry for not responding sooner.

@kwhites634 & @MommaHen2Four it's a complete immobilizer. I smashed my hand between a stretcher and a door at work & the Triangular fibrocartilage complex has a complex/complete tear. Saw the NP at our clinic who says it doesn't look good (yeah really????-lol) and I will probably need surgery. But minimal grip strength and awkward/limited movement. It's the cartilage that stabilizes you hand to your wrist. and I hate the brace but probably because it is doing what it is supposed to and really limits and movement so it takes me an hour to do something that used to take me 5 minutes to do if I can even do it at all. But I am ok-spent my day with my breeder getting ready for ASA Nationals this weekend. She is going to help me enter a couple seramas just for practice. I haven't been able to work with them much but at least I will start to get the feel for it. Another big show in November in Ohio-just have to make sure its not the husbands weekend to hunt and that I wont be in a full arm cast (which is a definite possibility). This is what is torn.... On a lighter note I now have 2 baby seramas, 4 ayam cemanis 3 mottled javas and 3 bcms that hatched with this batch! Waiting to see what I have when i get home from work. I'm headed out now. sorry about any spelling errors-its all one handed now. have a great day everyone!!!:hugs
Oh wow ok that explained it good for me. Thanks Meltel

Thank y'all kindly! I just got the order confirmation and I'll be sending them out Monday when the Husband and I have time off. I've been catching up with the bills so sorry for not responding sooner.

Awesome! Can't wait to try them! I love homemade soap!

Thanks all for your insightful comments re home school. Figured this thread was a great place to learn about the pros of home schooling and it certainly works for you guys!!

Personally I would have loved to home school my kids but know the public schools did a far better job than I ever could have (and I teach medical students). My kids all loved school. The girls are at their dream colleges and my 17 yo autistic son is graduating high school this year and going to college. I could NEVER have got them this far on my own, especially my son who thanks to years of a public educational tailored to his needs now has a bright and pretty normal future. Not something I could have even imagined 10 years ago.
I have a lot to be thankful for.

Thanks all for your insightful comments re home school. Figured this thread was a great place to learn about the pros of home schooling and it certainly works for you guys!!

Personally I would have loved to home school my kids but know the public schools did a far better job than I ever could have (and I teach medical students). My kids all loved school. The girls are at their dream colleges and my 17 yo autistic son is graduating high school this year and going to college. I could NEVER have got them this far on my own, especially my son who thanks to years of a public educational tailored to his needs now has a bright and pretty normal future. Not something I could have even imagined 10 years ago.
I have a lot to be thankful for.
i meant to quote your other post, i am thinking of doing a combo if i can muster up the time
but thats the problem -i work too much to be of any use teaching my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom