INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next to a phone pole there is an old stump that is just a hole with a wooden ring around it. It looks like a barrel in the ground. Duckling tripped in it, and face planted right into the phone pole. Poor kid! All I see is a few scrapes. She doesn't seem to be in any pain now though.
I will be filling it in today.

Last edited:
:frow @campingshaws
Next to a phone pole there is an old stump that is just a hole with a wooden ring around it. It looks like a barrel in the ground. Duckling tripped in it, and face planted right into the phone pole. Poor kid! All I see is a few scrapes. She doesn't seem to be in any pain now though.
I will be filling it in today.

Hi MC! :frow Plant flowers in it!

frow.gif

Hello Meebrong,

I have been called worse than what you thought ocap meant.
ep.gif

I had not read the poem until this morning but the writers of "Dead Poets Society" with Robin Williams were probably thinking of it when they wrote the screen play/movie.

Sincerely,
Your Captain,
John

I am going to an open gym class at one to make up for a lesson I missed, and my mom wants to stop at habitat for humanity for some Windows, (we are redoing our dining room this week!), I'm gonna look for some supplies for our chicken coop!

Hi MC!
frow.gif
Plant flowers in it!
Perhaps. If the landscaper doesn't mow them down. I think I need a new landscaper. The grass is way too tall. It doesn't look like he even mowed last week!

Hello Meebrong,

I have been called worse than what you thought ocap meant.
ep.gif

I had not read the poem until this morning but the writers of "Dead Poets Society" with Robin Williams were probably thinking of it when they wrote the screen play/movie.

Sincerely,
Your Captain,
John
LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom