INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everybody.
frow.gif

Quote: I lit my wood stove, mainly so I could turn the poults heat lamps off, but it was nice to wake up to a warm room. Mornings have been in 30's here.

Quote: X2
I don't want no dishpan hands...no, no, NO!
lau.gif

frow.gif
caf.gif
Good morning everybody. i'll try and pop in throughout the day. Teaching all day until about 2. I just dont feel like moving from this couch. So glad I see the surgeon in less than a week now. The wrist is really starting to ache. I'm getting old!!!
Good morning, sorry the wrist is aching more.

Morning everybody.
Hi Chaos!

Hello!

Quote: I hope you feel better soon.

morning! i get to go to band class, ASL, (American sign language) and personal finance class today! all though i have a test in personal finance.... hope everyone is ready to start the day!
highfive.gif
i am SOOO sore from doing gymnastics class for 2 hours each day!
old.gif
lol, yet im a teen, not 90
Hello! Sounds like a busy day.

a guy was mountain biking, bike hit something, bike stopped he didn't, broke his neck, found out he had leukemia while he was in the hospital, very young daughter and a pregnant wife.
Oh goodness, what is with all the poor, depressing stories!!! :eek:

morning! i get to go to band class, ASL, (American sign language) and personal finance class today! all though i have a test in personal finance.... hope everyone is ready to start the day!
highfive.gif
i am SOOO sore from doing gymnastics class for 2 hours each day!
old.gif
lol, yet im a teen, not 90
Personal Finance...finally! It's high time y'all were taught something in schools that will help you in the real adult world
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom