INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you... thank you very much! Time to go to the bank...
lau.gif
Need a wheelbarrow to haul it all in, Mr.Presley?
gig.gif

Yeah, I hear every word you say, Sally. But... it's the mother hen in me coming out! Us little gals bust our chops getting the big chores done. It's what we do, and the price we pay! I do it too, though not 100# at a time! Though, I'm not above using time and circumstance to my advantage. Last Friday, it was a cold and rainy night. (Don't a lot of stories start this way?) Well, I had 150# of grain in the cab of the truck, cause I used a coupon that was about to expire, and didn't have it unloaded yet cause... it was a cold and rainy night. Well, GS wanted me to take him to a dance. He trots out to the truck and finds that grain sitting there. He trots back inside to complain to me... I told him it would have to be unloaded before we could go. Before I can even back the truck up to the garage, he's lugged the first bag INTO the house! So, I opened the garage door, and he lugged the remaining 2 bags into the garage, and set them in my waiting cans. HMMMM... me thinks that I'll just have to be picking up my grain when he wants to go somewhere!
I know mommasita its in all of us womens...
hugs.gif
I cant stand to listen to the beauching cant deal with it, I do things myself. Always have.

No whut?

Oh, Sweet Sally, far be it from me to disagree.
tongue.png

At least in print.
wink.png

big_smile.png

There is no movement
I know, I passed out!

I have a pop rivet gun & rivets you're welcome to borrow anytime you need them; just say the word...I'll run them up quick in a hurry
gig.gif
yesss.gif
sweet although I have two, I can always use a friend to squeeze them in!

should there be? What day are you on? What are you seeing? GIVE US MORE DETAILS IN A SINGLE POST!
VENY!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

I just had an idea: Depending on what you're hauling feed in, why couldn't you build a dolly for under the can, fit it with balloon tires for easier rolling, empty the bags into the can from an elevated position, & pull the full can back. If you have feed delivered, which I believe you do, you could do it from the truck bed or the lift gate; either one.
But I have him stack them on a pile and its not high, just on a skid
hu.gif

Depending upon actual temperatures in your incubator, you have as much as 4 more days to remain anxious.
4 days!!!!
bun.gif

At this point you should know what to expect, leave the things alone and get away from the bator. If you followed the directions you've been given MANY TIMES everything will be fine.
Just in case the instructions slipped your mind I will do my best to restate them.
1. You lined the bottom of the bator with shelf liner so their hocks and legs don't get messed up again.
2. eggs are set with the largest dip in the air cell facing up
3. humidity is at around 60%
4. temp is steady at about 98.5 degrees (or thereabout)
5. you're leaving the bator alone!

Wouldn't that be nice.
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! did he check this list off? I am no longer needed on this thread.
yesss.gif
highfive.gif
you got this hatch saris?
bun.gif

hugs.gif
I cant stand to listen to the beauching cant deal with it, I do things myself. Always have.

No whut?

wink.png

big_smile.png

I know, I passed out!

yesss.gif

VENY!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

hu.gif

4 days!!!!
bun.gif

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! did he check this list off? I am no longer needed on this thread.
yesss.gif
highfive.gif
bun.gif
Squeezing just happens to be my specialty, but how'd you know?
lau.gif

hugs.gif

No whut?

wink.png

big_smile.png

I know, I passed out!

yesss.gif

VENY!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

hu.gif

4 days!!!!
bun.gif

yesss.gif
highfive.gif
bun.gif
Any way to elevate the skid, like on a platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom