INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great comeback.... But not sure I wanted to post it.
hmm.png
Chicken

When I was in high school, we had a blue healer named Rudy. He was a spectacular cattle dog. Everything from herding to protecting to running a cow into the chute. Anyway, we were moving cattle and he was working with me when I heard a God awful set of yelps. I looked over and the hot wire was down around the stock tank. Anyway, you guessed it, he whizzed on it. To the day that dog died, he growled every time he went by that spot.

Poor Rudy met an early untimely death when he fell in a set of ruts next the feed bunks while we were feeding. He was run over with our cake truck.

Had another healer named Tango, I ran over him 3x either with the truck or a trailer. Best one with Tango was I hit him with the gooseneck stock trailer in the drive. He was laying in the drive convulsing afterward so I grabbed the pistol out of the seat to put him down. When I got to him I gave him nudge with the toe of my boot. He jumped up, went and put a whoopin' on the trailer tires and then whizzed all over them. I took him back into the shop, a few stitches later and a shot of Pen he was ready to go for a ride.

Last edited:
When I was in high school, we had a blue healer named Rudy. He was a spectacular cattle dog. Everything from herding to protecting to running a cow into the chute. Anyway, we were moving cattle and he was working with me when I heard a God awful set of yelps. I looked over and he the hot wire was around the stock tank. Anyway, you guessed it, he whizzed on it. To the day that dog died, he growled every time he went by that spot.

Poor Rudy met an early untimely death when he fell in a set of ruts next the feed bunks while we were feeding. He was run over with our cake truck.

Had another healer named Tango, I ran over him 3x either with the truck or a trailer. Best one with Tango was I hit him with the gooseneck stock trailer in the drive. He was laying in the drive convulsing afterward so I grabbed the pistol out of the seat to put him down. When I got to him I gave him nudge with the toe of my boot. He jumped up, went and put a whoopin' on the trailer tires and then whizzed all over them. I took him back into the shop, a few stitches later and a shot of Pen he was ready to go for a ride.
Good God fire!

Me too, but it involves a family member - discretion.
duc.gif
hmm.png

That's a cow, not a horse.
smack.gif

see you actually get it!

When I was in high shool, we had a blue healer named Rudy. He was a spectacular cattle dog. Everything from herding to protecting to running a cow into the chute. Anyway, we were moving cattle and he was working with me when I heard a God awful set of yelps. I looked over and the hot wire was down around the stock tank. Anyway, you guessed it, he whizzed on it. To the day that dog died, he growled every time he went by that spot.

Oh my... Sad, but so funny! :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom