INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand
Okay, let me break it down. You said something about Bubbles having more posts than me. I said I'm a loudmouth, so what does that make Bubbles. Bubbles said she was the model for the smiley face
duc.gif
, and asked what that made you (Sally). I defended your post count by pointing out you founded this thread, and it was your job to run the thread.

Okay, let me break it down. You said something about Bubbles having more posts than me. I said I'm a loudmouth, so what does that make Bubbles. Bubbles said she was the model for the smiley face  :duc , and asked what that made you (Sally). I defended your post count by pointing out you founded this thread, and it was your job to run the thread. 

You make me sound like the bad guy :smack

i dont understand

he is fine, let him absorb his yolk and then the blood in the veins will recede. You dont want to get him out and kill him because of his yolk. people panic and kill them all the time by picking at them and not letting them do what they are meant to do. they sit a long time after an external pip before hatching sometimes even over 24 hours after external pip. Sorry about the stray dog doing that, poor things
Yes I read about that in the article. I want him to come out on his own. Do you think he will be ok in the bator 8 hours over night? I don't want that humidity to drop and him get stuck.

I plugged one bator hole which seems to help. I could fill the bottom with water before bed or plug the other hole.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much for all your kind help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom