INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif

I can show you som posts that Bubbles wrote in Hebrow, she made a salad !

hide.gif

Uh oh.... Oh well, I probably deserve it.
he.gif
And the part about humping a goat was a little extreme in my book...

Hey akrnaf...Benny maybe?....y'all eat falafel in Israel? If so I'd love to have a good authentic recipe...

Benny
We in ouer Family don't eat falafel!
I avoid anything fried! ( it is tasty, I agree, but I prefer not to!)
I more in fish, meat, chickens, and good vegetables, and fruit.
This is for you:

Last edited:

Shalom Joey,
it was a long working day, (11 lessons, 1 exam) but now after a good meal( by the grace of god) I am chatting with you good people,with a nice hot herb tea, it is very satisfying!
And how was yours?

Last edited:
Hard telling what happened to her. She's one of my good breeders and still has lots of laying left. Ducks are a riot, these KC's crack me up.

Sometimes my female call ducks will be lame like that. I confine them and give them vit B in the water and they get better right away....calcium directly in their mouth may also help. I buy bottles of calcium gluconate like you give to cows.
Hope she gets better.

Shalom Joey,
it was a long working day, (11 lessons, 1 exam) but now after a good meal( by the grace of god) I am chatting with you good people,with a nice hot herb tea, it is very satisfying!
And how was yours?
So are your schools closed on Friday & Saturday, like ours are on Saturday & Sunday? Do your students get what is known here as Summer Vacation for 3 months, or do they go to classes year around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom