INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl poor babbles! she needs a laptop to work on it not a cell, thats my only reasoning. Also, I like to be able to find stuff fast when I need it, so it may be like letting someone rearrange the kitchen and for years you go for the glasses for a drink and they aint there no more

Wow... ya think???  

:gig :lau

Hiya, Bab... Bubbles!  :frow
And let me guess... it doesn't count without pics... right?   :rolleyes:

:tongue
Give Babbles another shot?

:ya

:yesss:
Tell her, it was not my fault, she can always hit "revert!"

I may require a resume and references for this one :lau

I got a resume!

Why not? Didn't she help you the last time? Never mind...   :oops:  

:confused:
I did my job fine!

rant.gif

Whats yer problem with me????
lau.gif
nothin, but seen you lurkin so I had to post to get you out of hiding

LOl poor babbles! she needs a laptop to work on it not a cell, thats my only reasoning.  Also, I like to be able to find stuff fast when I need it, so it may be like letting someone rearrange the kitchen and for years you go for the glasses for a drink and they aint there no more

LOL! :hugs
I got a laptop too, you didnt really think I did my articles on cell, did you??? :th
Impossible with BB code!
I totally understant the whole "who moved my cheese" thing! ;)

That's 'cause you're smarter than the average bear, but what happens if you're not wearing a jacket?
hmm.png
Well, now... if I was a bear, it wouldn't matter much, now... would it??? But, if I wasn't a bear, and not wearing a jacket, I'd just have to wait patiently, or divert her attention/use something for a shield. Some of my girls are downright nasty when they're tending to egg chores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom