INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I haven't seen anything from my eggs. I'm having some trouble getting the humidity up past 55% I'm afraid the draw down chick, let's call him Wyatt will get stuck or something since the air cell is so huge. I keep checking but I don't see any wiggled or pips. Though it is a day early.
you need to get it up, what bator do you have again? try one of those shamwows if you have one, they hold more water

Thank you Sally and Joey as usual an long day, even an extra long! We had a midterm parents meeting, so I mate almost all the parents of my students, and discussed on the situation of their children. So sone extra ours et work!

That is always fun and parents are never as expected are they?

you need to get it up, what bator do you have again?   try one of those shamwows if you have one, they hold more water

Hovabator 1588, I have two dishes in there with a sponge and a wet rag. I'm gonna open it one more time and try and get more water in the resevoir.

Thank you Sally and Joey as usual an long day, even an extra long! We had a midterm parents meeting, so I mate almost all the parents of my students, and discussed on the situation of their children. So sone extra ours et work!
Oh, really? Please, you must tell us more!
Remember, it don't count without pictures
lau.gif
lau.gif
ep.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Thank you Sally and Joey as usual an long day, even an extra long! We had a midterm parents meeting, so [COLOR=800000]I mate almost all the parents of my students,[/COLOR] and discussed on the situation of their children. So sone extra ours et work!

Oh, really?  Please, you must tell us more!
Remember, it don't count without pictures  :lau :lau :eek: :lau

I realy try to forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom