INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite music is stuff from the 50s and Modern pop. I love CCR, Chubby Checker, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, The Temptations, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, and most anything with a bouncy happy tune. If it's screaming or sad I don't listen to it.
Fats Domino? I never did figure out who Blueberry Hill was, though

I was Country when Country wasn't cool, with a whole bunch of Elvis thrown in.
love all that too. Lets not forget George Jones.

Without Country and elvis there would be no rock. 
X2

I was lucky to get in and sit with Willie Nelson during a show since my boyfriends dad opened up for him when I was a kid at 17 lmao! He gave me the yellow roses! I still have one dried in the album with my pics :lau
my step dad gets funny sometimes and starts singing just like Willie. You'd think he's in the room with you lol.

louly....  Nickelback
love nicklelback

@rIrs roost

I'll have to watch these when I get to moms.

I was a teen when we drove cross country - Boston to Los Angeles.  As we passed through states, if we could find an amusement park, my folks would take us (this was well before Google). The trade off, 3 days at the Grand Ole Opry.  We saw Minnie Pearl but I can't remember who the others were.   I would have LOVED to have seen George Jones.
rip George. I have about everything he's ever sung. .

Any classical fans? :confused:
I'm not familiar with who does what but I do listen to some classical too. Anyone remember the movie cross roads with Ralph mancheo (spelling )? A lot of that was blues but there was some classical in that if I'm not mistaking.

My favorite music is stuff from the 50s and Modern pop. I love CCR, Chubby Checker, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, The Temptations, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, and most anything with a bouncy happy tune. If it's screaming or sad I don't listen to it.
LADY GAGA???
sickbyc.gif

This one was quick to zip!

I'm glad my boys got to watch it hatch before they had to go with the ex for the weekend. Good timing baby chick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom