INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love all that too. Lets not forget George Jones.
X2
my step dad gets funny sometimes and starts singing just like Willie. You'd think he's in the room with you lol.
love nicklelback
I'll have to watch these when I get to moms.
rip George. I have about everything he's ever sung. .
I'm not familiar with who does what but I do listen to some classical too. Anyone remember the movie cross roads with Ralph mancheo (spelling )? A lot of that was blues but there was some classical in that if I'm not mistaking.
I know a singer in Cleveland who does an entire show of Patsy Cline...sounds more like Patsy than Patsy did..The girl is great! Name's Logan Wells. Check her out; you won't regret it. Drove to Cleveland twice to see her perform. Her website is loganwells.com

Hello Everyone! Sally Sunshine invited me here on the new member page. I have eggs in my incubator due today/tomorrow. I'm sitting here listening to peeping. No external pips yet, just internal. My mom is gonna make me sell all of the babies, but said I can keep 3 if I really want. We have 17 chickens right now and she doesn't want more, but I do.

Hello Everyone! Sally Sunshine invited me here on the new member page. I have eggs in my incubator due today/tomorrow. I'm sitting here listening to peeping. No external pips yet, just internal. My mom is gonna make me sell all of the babies, but said I can keep 3 if I really want. We have 17 chickens right now and she doesn't want more, but I do.
:welcome

Welcome. Congrats on the babies!!! How exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom