INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your leg is feelin a lot better, sure its not yet, but soon enough! take care and sweet dreams cc
hugs.gif

CoolerBATOR ~

your so sweettttt TJ!!

nite bubbles, I know you will return LOL

you know it!

mine was more cause of the wafer, but well worth the extra 25 bucks!
True.

lg!!! how you been? NO EGGS!!!! did you file a complaint!!! oh get some ducks to set!! i want to hatch some soooo ba!
Been good. Fun day running away from home with hubby today. I didn't intend to buy eggs today. Actually relieved that they didn't have any! But... know that there are fertile ones to be had in the city where we usually do all of our shopping. Duck eggs... I need to try to figure out what kind they are.

I have the same problem.
I have searched all the health food stores here too.
What about farmer's markets, or local farms/back yard flocks? Not quite the same challenge, but will give you a nice gene pool to play around with.

Good night everyone!!

I guess I should also say that another reason that I can't complain about my Little Giant incubators is that while I was just thinking about hatching some eggs, my father went out and bought the first one. When we started talking about lockdown and that a second one might be helpful, he bought the other. Both time, the 'bators were all hooked up and running when I got home. Cost me nothing. So beggars can't be choosers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom