INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... except for the legs. My girl's legs are silky smooth!!!
lau.gif
You still talkin' 'bout chickens?

Good night everyone!!

I guess I should also say that another reason that I can't complain about my Little Giant incubators is that while I was just thinking about hatching some eggs, my father went out and bought the first one. When we started talking about lockdown and that a second one might be helpful, he bought the other. Both time, the 'bators were all hooked up and running when I got home. Cost me nothing. So beggars can't be choosers.
Good night!

Been good. Fun day running away from home with hubby today. I didn't intend to buy eggs today. Actually relieved that they didn't have any! But... know that there are fertile ones to be had in the city where we usually do all of our shopping. Duck eggs... I need to try to figure out what kind they are.

What about farmer's markets, or local farms/back yard flocks? Not quite the same challenge, but will give you a nice gene pool to play around with.

I can get some from a farm

Noone is allowed to have roosters here in the county.
over 3,300 persons per square mile and they MEAN it
Meanies...

Tomorrow I candle!! Wish me luck!
BJ!!! good luck babies!!!
fl.gif
how are the littles and the big flock doing?

night. see ya all tomorrow
night sweetie!
hugs.gif
sweet dreams!

Been good. Fun day running away from home with hubby today. I didn't intend to buy eggs today. Actually relieved that they didn't have any! But... know that there are fertile ones to be had in the city where we usually do all of our shopping. Duck eggs... I need to try to figure out what kind they are.

What about farmer's markets, or local farms/back yard flocks? Not quite the same challenge, but will give you a nice gene pool to play around with.
how cool!! you got EGGS and you said you werent gonna!! ha ha ha SWEET!!! I guess you will have to hatch them soon to see!!
ya.gif

Good night everyone!!

I guess I should also say that another reason that I can't complain about my Little Giant incubators is that while I was just thinking about hatching some eggs, my father went out and bought the first one. When we started talking about lockdown and that a second one might be helpful, he bought the other. Both time, the 'bators were all hooked up and running when I got home. Cost me nothing. So beggars can't be choosers.
night sweets!
hugs.gif
can you share your daddy?
love.gif
how sweet

Your a country boy who milks cows...what are you doing in the city?

My wife dragged me here almost 8 years ago for college.
She is getting her Doctorates, But we are looking to get the heck outta here!

Found 26 acres mostly pasture,
with a LARGE farmhouse on one end
opposite end two nice mobiles, doubles.

Have to save a Little longer tho
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom