INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What isn't Miss Sally trolling.........
hide.gif
wink.png

How to troll gif. wait for it, it's worth it..​

How_ac4539_1327391.gif

HUGS TO ALL And a happy late morning to you! :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs
:hugs
Chaos18 FridayYet LittleLakePhil Rod-T Ur-ur-ur-urrr canadachickens kwhites634 lazyacre mirandaleecon mrleeroy

I had a rough nite, the dog had seizures for a few times over night, didnt get sleep and then had a full house in the morning.  I needed to regroup, I was extremely upset all night during and after, and on the phone this morning.  My beagle never had seizures like these..  horrible, I had to wash our carpet down by hand with all the foam drool all over the place afterwards and I used that time to vent on the carpet.  the poor dog, how does this crap just happen I havent a clue

That's horrible. .can the vet do anything?

Someone went into the bait shop yesterday and bought 40 dozen minnows. I'll have to drive thirty miles to get minnows....:/ I think it was a conspiracy....to keep people off the lakes.....:lol:......:/......I'm so conflicted.....:/

HUGS TO ALL And a happy late morning to you!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Chaos18 FridayYet LittleLakePhil Rod-T Ur-ur-ur-urrr canadachickens kwhites634 lazyacre mirandaleecon mrleeroy

I had a rough nite, the dog had seizures for a few times over night, didnt get sleep and then had a full house in the morning. I needed to regroup, I was extremely upset all night during and after, and on the phone this morning. My beagle never had seizures like these.. horrible, I had to wash our carpet down by hand with all the foam drool all over the place afterwards and I used that time to vent on the carpet. the poor dog, how does this crap just happen I havent a clue
I thought it was one of the bigger dogs that had the seizures. Didn't know you even had a Beagle, unless I just missed it. Is it alright this morning? What'd the vet have to say?

Howdy..Sally...Friday.....everyone else....
frow.gif
mornin phil,
hugs.gif
get any shut eye last night?

hugs.gif
sorry to hear about the pooch
hugs.gif
thanks chaos
hugs.gif

Good Morning to you too SallySunshine!
hugs.gif
Sorry you had a rough night
thank you
hugs.gif
hope your doing good this morning

I thought it was one of the bigger dogs that had the seizures. Didn't know you even had a Beagle, unless I just missed it. Is it alright this morning? What'd the vet have to say?
it is, re-read... my beagle that got them were never this horrible and then to have more than one
he.gif

I'm still waiting...........
exactly
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom