INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Sally sounds like I got more than you....I never get tons though....shoulders tend to wake me up a lot
hugs.gif
I know you dont, I need at least 4 hours even broken up, or my eyes hurt, brain still works but my eyes get all tired burnin and itchy like and coffee is useless this morning

HUGS TO ALL And a happy late morning to you! :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs
:hugs
Chaos18 FridayYet LittleLakePhil Rod-T Ur-ur-ur-urrr canadachickens kwhites634 lazyacre mirandaleecon mrleeroy

I had a rough nite, the dog had seizures for a few times over night, didnt get sleep and then had a full house in the morning.  I needed to regroup, I was extremely upset all night during and after, and on the phone this morning.  My beagle never had seizures like these..  horrible, I had to wash our carpet down by hand with all the foam drool all over the place afterwards and I used that time to vent on the carpet.  the poor dog, how does this crap just happen I havent a clue

:hugs

HUGS TO ALL And a happy late morning to you!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Chaos18 FridayYet LittleLakePhil Rod-T Ur-ur-ur-urrr canadachickens kwhites634 lazyacre mirandaleecon mrleeroy

I had a rough nite, the dog had seizures for a few times over night, didnt get sleep and then had a full house in the morning. I needed to regroup, I was extremely upset all night during and after, and on the phone this morning. My beagle never had seizures like these.. horrible, I had to wash our carpet down by hand with all the foam drool all over the place afterwards and I used that time to vent on the carpet. the poor dog, how does this crap just happen I havent a clue

So sorry about your dog!
hugs.gif
I had an African Grey who had several seizures in one day. It was a terrible, nerve wracking experience. I felt so helpless and bad for him. If it's any consolation though, I think it's more terrifying for us than them. Most people who have seizures don't have any recollection of them even occurring so I would assume it's the same for animals.

just because it's part of it doesn't make it pleasant. I love my small flock of ducks. (7) when a dog killed 3 of them out hurt.

No, it sure don't. Lost 2 to coons last year while we were in WI. That's when I decided to build another coop & run closer to the house, where I could keep a better eye on them. That & being tired of fighting my way to the barn through a foot of snow every ear.

I only have eight birds right now. The temptation to build a winter coop by the house was very strong! I might do it still.
I'm sitting here, thinking about it! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom