INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry about your dog!
hugs.gif
I had an African Grey who had several seizures in one day. It was a terrible, nerve wracking experience. I felt so helpless and bad for him. If it's any consolation though, I think it's more terrifying for us than them. Most people who have seizures don't have any recollection of them even occurring so I would assume it's the same for animals.
thanks sweetie
hugs.gif
they effect their brain depending on length and stuff, and it her brain was already effected from the first grand mal she isnt the same anymore, today she is just sleeping not much of anything her eyes are much redder than mine.

Found one of the girls dead in the coop when I let them out this morning. I can't tell one from the other, so I'm hoping, if it had to be any at all, that it was the older one who didn't lay every day anymore.
something got in? as she torn up?
crumb snatchers....curtain climbers, rug rats, people-in-training
gig.gif
oh
hu.gif

I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dude's eye...
dang yokel yer mean
lau.gif

Miss Sally,
hugs.gif

It is the 1st Monday, things will get better!
Scott
scott !!! there you are!
hugs.gif
how have you been? thank you too by the way, they will I know. I feel better already.

I only have eight birds right now. The temptation to build a winter coop by the house was very strong! I might do it still.
I'm sitting here, thinking about
mornin love,
hugs.gif
you take pics of the mess you had when you got home? how is baby ducklin?

thanks sweetie
hugs.gif
they effect their brain depending on length and stuff, and it her brain was already effected from the first grand mal she isnt the same anymore, today she is just sleeping not much of anything her eyes are much redder than mine.

something got in? as she torn up?
oh
hu.gif

dang yokel yer mean
lau.gif

scott !!! there you are!
hugs.gif
how have you been? thank you too by the way, they will I know. I feel better already.

mornin love,
hugs.gif
you take pics of the mess you had when you got home? how is baby ducklin?

I hope your dog gets better soon.
hugs.gif

Figured @kwhites634 would enjoy that.

And yes,

BOCEPHUS IS HEA!

I did, 'though I'm more into his daddy's music. Daddy Hank recorded a song called "Help Me Understand" that was a real tear jerker; I've never forgotten it...used to sing it to myself to stay awake when I was on the road all night. It's probably on youtube somewhere if you're not familiar with it.

I did, 'though I'm more into his daddy's music.  Daddy Hank recorded a song called "Help Me Understand" that was a real tear jerker; I've never forgotten it...used to sing it to myself to stay awake when I was on the road all night. It's probably on youtube somewhere if you're not familiar with it.

I like me some Hiram.

Acuff &Tubbs too. :D

I am gonna get lost in a readback now... behave y'all, no more getting in trouble, keep um in line whites
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom