INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it to mean she had the same mix in both...maybe not. Either way, it's not the 1st time I've been wrong; that's why I solicited other opinions.
Not a problem. I'm the same way. I thought she meant a problem mixing chicks with different hatch dates.

Originally Posted by ChickenCanoe

setting off what buttons?
idunno.gif
hugs.gif

Thats it paddler, I am comin to twist your arm behind your back!
gig.gif
Ouch. UNCLE!!!
Lil Sally sunshine made the paddler call uncle? I dont think so.
hugs.gif
NEVER!
I've paddled a long way many times. I completed the world's longest, non-stop canoe race. The Missouri River 340.
I used to paddle the longest rivers in the Ozarks in winter. No crowds.

You ever smell burnt feathers?
When I burned the carcasses of over 50 chickens that were killed by mink. I didn't know what else to do. Hot summer and the flies had already started laying eggs in them.
Good God paddler, that had to reek for miles! that many at one time? holy smokercraft!
I did it over the course of a week. Each morning I found another flock dead.

Wow. Another good reason I don't worm or medicate prophylactically.
I need medicated prophylactically so I am told
Who's line is it? I do.

you betcha, and that new grocery store show I tape has me teary eyed. you catch that one yet?
Don't know about it.
I am thinking it may be better to go start another for chit chat yaaaaa
thumbsup.gif
Please do. Send the blabber beaks there. I just skipped about 500 posts and doubt I missed much about incubation.

so ur sayin you aint comin to blabber with me after this long muli-quote ?
hit.gif

If I have time but I have work to do. Today the weather isn't cooperating.
@ChickenCanoe , do you have any close up pictures of your heat source?

-Kathy

For the Ohio brooders? Or are you talking about incubators?
I used to use the ones everyone else does.

Now I use the ceramic reptile type ones. They work in the same fixtures.

Soooo suggestions for a name for our chat thread?
idunno.gif
my brain is on vacation

The blabber beak thread.

you like that post :lau    hmmmmm  :thumbsup

:love   sweet!!!  congrats!!!

in the mood?  :lau
Yes. I have to have a nice gentle touch. I really take my time. After delicately rubbing all the metal part down with solvent, I pat it down until it's dry. Then comes the lubricant. I really lube it all down real good. Making sure all parts move freely with the slightest touch. Oh I think I may be in the mood now. :gig

An old friend dropped by today. Said he'd spotted something at TSC awhile back, thought of me, but didn't get it. He obviously change his mind over the weekend, because today he walked in with a plaque for my coop. That was very thoughtful of him... the coop needed a little sprucing up!!!
big_smile.png

An old friend dropped by today. Said he'd spotted something at TSC awhile back, thought of me, but didn't get it. He obviously change his mind over the weekend, because today he walked in with a plaque for my coop. That was very thoughtful of him... the coop needed a little sprucing up!!!
big_smile.png

How cool! Now I'll have to look at TSC for that!!

Yes. I have to have a nice gentle touch. I really take my time. After delicately rubbing all the metal part down with solvent, I pat it down until it's dry. Then comes the lubricant. I really lube it all down real good. Making sure all parts move freely with the slightest touch. Oh I think I may be in the mood now.
gig.gif
Uhm... Billy... make sure it's unloaded first. Don't want any accidental discharges. Just saying...
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom