INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you hatch eggs that have been colored?
Like easter eggs>?
Wouldn't think so; all the Easter eggs I've ever seen were hard boiled
lau.gif

Now I'm really gone; couldn't let that one slip by

Cross them with ducks so they can float
lau.gif

We got a break from it just for a few hours, it's supposed to start again soon! It was nice driving home without the wipers!! I hope you don't float away!!!
Ugh, it's even worse in AZ cause we don't get rain like this... like at all. And the ground is so dry it either can't soak up the water quick enough(then you have flooding) or it soaks it up so fast you get MUD lot's and lots of MUD. My chicken coop is turning into a mud pit right now.
hit.gif
It's almost a state wide crisis when we get rain like this, steady, heavy, and lasting FOREVER.

Could not fit all chicks in the pics, but I wanted you to see them growing up, they hatched out 11/13/15 they were my 16/17 eggs, although another gal got 4 of the hens...

Quote:
We had flash flood warnings (X2) today in San Diego. Out driving in it was not so great, but boy we need the water, and there is more to come for the next few days
ya.gif
. We have such strict water use restrictions that we cannot use any water outside.

Just hope everyone and their animals are safe in the flooding
fl.gif

We had flash flood warninogs (X2) today in San Diego. Out driving in it was not so great, but boy we need the water, and there is more to come for the next few days
ya.gif
. We have such strict water use restrictions that we cannot use any water outside.

Just hope everyone and their animals are safe in the flooding
fl.gif
I hope you and your family are all safe. I didn't get a chance to see the news tonight. I hope the flood warnings were just warning and nothing flooded.

I didn't see any flash flood warnings up here - I'm up in Ventura county - just a few hours north of you. We really, really need the rain. The snow pack we get in the mountains is even more beneficial! In my area, we are still allowed to water 1 x per week.
lau.gif

Ugh, it's even worse in AZ cause we don't get rain like this... like at all. And the ground is so dry it either can't soak up the water quick enough(then you have flooding) or it soaks it up so fast you get MUD lot's and lots of MUD. My chicken coop is turning into a mud pit right now.
hit.gif
It's almost a state wide crisis when we get rain like this, steady, heavy, and lasting FOREVER.
It's the same here. We aren't quite as desert like, but the rain really has no where to go. I have a basement that water bubbles up into. Our floor turns in to mud. I have one of my coops up on concrete blocks, so that at least is dry, but their run is total mud. I hope that you see some relief soon, but I hope in my area it keeps on falling!

I hope everyone's families and chickens stay safe and dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom