INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
big_smile.png

Quote: I have been thinking of another batch of oatmeal raisin cookies...
Speaking of which! A woman was selling some poultry care books (geese, chickens, guineas ...) for $10 each. She said there was a discount for buying more than one. The more you buy, the more she will discount. No nibbles in six months for her. I happened to see her ad, and offered to buy them all. My discount? $5. I think that is crappy. Not that I care a lot, but am I wrong that if I am willing to buy five books I am barely interested in, her "discount" should be better?
yesss.gif
that is a crappy discount do you counter?

Quote:

Just popping in to say hello... and bye
frow.gif
frow.gif
to all my BYC friends (and enemies)!

Hope everyone has a great day, and all is well in the universe!!! I have to head off to work, so please... try to behave and not wreck the joint!!!
lau.gif
hugs.gif
sounds good, we will light one end and go slow till you return!

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPER!!!!!!
James Cagney Chaos your old and
hmm.png
your starting to confuse me... not like thats hard though

Quote:
ooops! correct! NO SMOKING in the house!
hide.gif
you too phil
lau.gif

Heated-Poultry-Fount-HPF3-MD.jpg

Whites I went ahead and finally got these guys, and I LOVEEEE them! no need to water daily, they last two days at 3gallons and these are much better than the
FARM INNOVATORS 3 GALLON HEATED GRAVITY POULTRY WATERER FUNNEL FILL BASE CHICKEN​

IF ANYONE INVESTS DO NOT DO NOT get the farm innovators below!! it has to be completely level and the water level is just at the top rim! HATE OUR ONE! its cheaper and now you know why!!​

FARM INNOVATORS 3 GALLON HEATED GRAVITY POULTRY WATERIE FUNNEL FILL BASE CHICKEN​
$T2eC16dHJF0E9nmFS0%28hBQSj-8S%28ZQ%7E%7E60_35.JPG

Hey, I wont be available today....
I have butt Glaucoma and I can't see my butt getting out of bed
lol.png
When I was working I suffered eye problems a few times; couldn't see going in.

Mornin', Love; hope you're well rested & off to a fine; if frigid, start this morning.

Did you see my earlier post where I'm looking into freeze-proof waterers? Any suggestions?

Quote:
your too slow, oh wait... take that back
bun.gif
see my post about waterers, like I said I was tired of dealing with the crap, and finally invested, I even share these between pens and cut hole in the wire to slip part of the base through to the next. I have to admit its sweet not watering in the winter everyday! best money I spent on them yet! and I will use them year round too, just add some vinegar in them during the summer to keep them clean until their weekly washing, unless its really hot, then they need fresh.

Good morning all. Have been reading your thread for a bit and Sally's great articles on incubating. Thank you Sally. Very helpful. This is my first hatch and at 5 out or 7 so far. On day 22 now and have 2 babies that hatched day 21 and 3 that hatched day 22.

The first 2 are mix of Cream Legbar daddy and Rainbow Special mom. The baby in the bator is mix from my unknown breed cockerel and Cream Legbar pullet. He/she has 2 more friends in the bator that hatched overnight. I watched this one unzip. Very exciting and amazing experience. Also very addicting. I am definitely doing this again. I followed CH hatch early in the thread and someone mentioned there was an audio of chickens cheeping. Didn't have it, so I was the cheeping cheerleader. Totally amazing to see them respond to me. Waiting for it to get light so I can take a good look at those babies in the bator. Anyway, I have some questions and observations that I would like to run by y'all, that I will put in another post when I have them coherently organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom