INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
57 here
hide.gif
SHUT UP!!!!!
Wait 'til July-August.

your too slow, oh wait... take that back
bun.gif
see my post about waterers, like I said I was tired of dealing with the crap, and finally invested, I even share these between pens and cut hole in the wire to slip part of the base through to the next. I have to admit its sweet not watering in the winter everyday! best money I spent on them yet! and I will use them year round too, just add some vinegar in them during the summer to keep them clean until their weekly washing, unless its really hot, then they need fresh.
Where'd you find them? I hate running all over God's green earth looking for something.

Quote:
ooops! correct! NO SMOKING in the house!
hide.gif
you too phil
lau.gif

Actually Cagney never said those exact lines
big_smile.png
and I'm far from old there oldielocks
hide.gif
and if you wanna smoke go out behind the woodshed like the rest of the kids do.

really??? ok I am game, and I aint oldielocks ask Jack
lau.gif
and I dont smoke I like to be in control too much
big_smile.png
smoke makes me cough and spew too. I wait for the kids to return and make fun ot them its much more fun that way.

Good morning all. Have been reading your thread for a bit and Sally's great articles on incubating. Thank you Sally. Very helpful. This is my first hatch and at 5 out or 7 so far. On day 22 now and have 2 babies that hatched day 21 and 3 that hatched day 22.

The first 2 are mix of Cream Legbar daddy and Rainbow Special mom. The baby in the bator is mix from my unknown breed cockerel and Cream Legbar pullet. He/she has 2 more friends in the bator that hatched overnight. I watched this one unzip. Very exciting and amazing experience. Also very addicting. I am definitely doing this again. I followed CH hatch early in the thread and someone mentioned there was an audio of chickens cheeping. Didn't have it, so I was the cheeping cheerleader. Totally amazing to see them respond to me. Waiting for it to get light so I can take a good look at those babies in the bator. Anyway, I have some questions and observations that I would like to run by y'all, that I will put in another post when I have them coherently organized.
hey KC!
hugs.gif
you get a hug cause you been reading for some time! Welcome, I seen you reading a bit... was hopin you would post, but not expecting your hatched! AWESOME!! congrats and I love legbar but if you followed you already know that! you ran temps a bit too low thats why your having a later hatch thats all. looks like you have some big chicks so maybe just a bit too high humidity, but you sure did something right !! CONGRATS on them, love the looks of the two all dried now!! And WELCOME TO BYC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom