INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lau
Hi, and Bye M'lord :hugs
:hugs
:lau :gig
Hmm not quite sure, but see this: SHARPIES on EGGS? Sure! post #10857 & the age old question Can you write on a hatchin egg with sharpie. answer is yes with proof

If the links dont work, go to the first page of this thread, click on the link to the article, and find the "candling" section.
:clap
I'm happy for you! :hugs

BUBBLES
:hugs

Had to read that twice; 1st time I thought you said bottled  

:duc

that is not funny bubbles!   what threads dont you read?
awww now now sweetie....   have a great day cl :hugs

oh now stop the crying, put on another pair of socks, drink some hot toasty coffee and a few jackets and cap, and you will make it!   hive beetles??  oh no!!

Sowwy :oops: :hugs
Mornin'

Uhh.... I dont know whut I haven't read cuz I have not read it, of course :confused:
Its all in where ya hang out on BYC......

Last edited:
I was going to say that...
poke-slow
wink.png

really??? ok I am game, and I aint oldielocks ask Jack
lau.gif
and I dont smoke I like to be in control too much
big_smile.png
smoke makes me cough and spew too. I wait for the kids to return and make fun ot them its much more fun that way.

hey KC!
hugs.gif
you get a hug cause you been reading for some time! Welcome, I seen you reading a bit... was hopin you would post, but not expecting your hatched! AWESOME!! congrats and I love legbar but if you followed you already know that! you ran temps a bit too low thats why your having a later hatch thats all. looks like you have some big chicks so maybe just a bit too high humidity, but you sure did something right !! CONGRATS on them, love the looks of the two all dried now!! And WELCOME TO BYC!!!
Thanks Sally. I have been reading ALOT. Not just the forum either. Legbars are one of my favs too. I was hoping to get a 4 month old cockerel from a woman locally, but by the time the new chicken house was finished (like yesterday) he was gone. Wasn't meant to be. I was planning to give him the one pure leg bar pullet that I would consider breeding with (that is her baby in the bator). The other pure I have I will not breed. Her crest is very pouffy and I don't think she sees too well. Going to try to trim it & see if that helps. The Legbar cockerel I have is from the same breeder just a week younger and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to breed them together. I hear babies cheeping in the brooder now that it has gotten lighter and chickens need to be let out of their houses. It has been snowing & they're not gonna be happy. Will post other soon KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom