INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fire370

Lol yep , my batch just hatched a month ago and i wanted to see how they looked as they got bigger before i decide which ones i hatch out again , then i got a new incubator now i have another batch going i just wanted to wait a little bit longer but oh well now im on day 4 of incubation and i know my polish top hats look awesome one of them i hatched is my profile pic but my frizzle top hat/ ameraucana and my frizzle top hat / silver laced wyadottes mixes are black ,one has some silver markings but oh well , i have this thing where i want pretty chickens lol that have unique markings lol so i was going to toss their eggs in the fridge but nope they are in the bator too , so i guess im either going to sell them or eat them

Last edited:
Quote:
Probably because you need a bigger belt.
hide.gif

@Sally SunshineI'm totally confused about checking for internal pipping. I get what it is but not what to look for.

I'm not Sally, but I check by candling and listening... When candling you are looking for the beak and quite often you will be able to hear them peeping or pecking at the shell.

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom