INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should learn to be more care-free like some people I work with... like this guy...

(he has two very young daughters)
lau.gif

Dunno... y u aks???
duc.gif

My serama hens have been laying for 3'weeks straight. But, now they decided to not lay consistently
1f635.png
I hope they lay more
1f601.png

Well, of course. It's just that no one ever bothers to pay attention. I got 3rd place out of 200 in my county spelling bee. I study, idiots don't.
Not too shabby, Mj!!! I drives me nuts to see how some people spell... or should I say can't spell. Our secretary paints gourds and sells them as decorative bird houses, and her sign read "Guords $15". I tried to keep my mouth shut, but I just couldn't stand it!!! I'm glad I caught her mistake and corrected it when I did... it's now spelled Goruds. I saved her a lot of embarrassment!!!
yesss.gif

Does anybody know if they still teach spelling and grammar in schools these days?
Evidently not, judging by some of the notes my son's teachers sent home with him.
Like father like son.....I guess.
I should learn to be more care-free like some people I work with... like this guy... (he has two very young daughters) :lau
Does anybody know if they still teach spelling and grammar in schools these days?
Dunno... y u aks???
Jest fur cuz
Well, of course. It's just that no one ever bothers to pay attention. I got 3rd place out of 200 in my county spelling bee. I study, idiots don't.
Nicely done and yes sadly these days you are in the minority it would seem.

Not too shabby, Mj!!! I drives me nuts to see how some people spell... or should I say can't spell. Our secretary paints gourds and sells them as decorative bird houses, and her sign read "Guords $15". I tried to keep my mouth shut, but I just couldn't stand it!!! I'm glad I caught her mistake and corrected it when I did... it's now spelled Goruds. I saved her a lot of embarrassment!!!
yesss.gif
You sure your elevator goes to the top floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom