INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob as in the owner of BYC? Nifty-chicken?
(Ignore me if you are talkin about someone else... :oops: )

Ok thank you and same goes for sally
1f44d.png

Since the weather is kind of crappy today, I'm making my way through the cabinets and hatchers with certified thermometers. It's getting close to time to go all out again. Spring baby sales will be here before long.
highfive.gif

Brrrrrrr
Howdy on back from my trip.
I popped in occasionally to check what was going on.
Drive back last night sucked...took me three hours to get the first 77 , miles. After that was okay till the last 50. White out conditions. I don't mind driving on it too much if it wasn't for all the others that do.
phil!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif
sorry about that mess glad yer safe!!

Ugh... When I first set and humidity was around 40, all said it was good...so I assumed, with the "variant" I read about in your articles, that was my goal. Have i messed them up? Of course I added water and had to bolt to work. It was back to 38 when I left... Should I have my sitter remove the plug to evaporate some water?
no I kept throwing that info at you lol

Quote: me too CH I got your message, I said just hope they dont

For those that wanted pictures: 12 grams at hatch. -Kathy
Sweet! Not my favorite babies to feed, but sure makes them tame. :)
Brrrrrrr Howdy on back from my trip. I popped in occasionally to check what was going on. Drive back last night sucked...took me three hours to get the first 77 , miles. After that was okay till the last 50. White out conditions. I don't mind driving on it too much if it wasn't for all the others that do.
Glad your back! I was getting worried. Mother hen syndrome....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom