INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not emotionally attached to these birds, theys fer eatin! My 5 year old niece cant wait to cut off the head and legs!

Thanks fer the link
hugs.gif

Thanks fer the advice, I guess i'll do em at one time.

Could use the extry coop anyways!

Plan on raising the NY HAL to sell started pullets

I would do them all at once just because of the PIA it is to get scalding liquid up to temp in cold weather (still a pain in Texas OR Florida), and the clean up. Better to get it done, clean up, and be done. But that's just IMHO...
Yeah, I do, but you gotta understand; I worked 2nd shift 7 yrs. @ IBM, & another 20-25 running newspapers. Those hours aren't exactly conducive to watching a lot of prime-time tv, so I never got very used to it.
Generally, TV sux. (As in sucks your brain out). You didn't miss a lot. I don't watch it. (I do watch movies, though!
lol.png
)

OK, I REALLY am off for cheesemaking now...

- Ant Farm

Last edited:
" u could see a little bitty red ring with veins and the heart by the air cell.but tiny tiny.didn't look right for day three.[/quote]"

What were you expecting??????
You don't need to look for problems

The eggs are doing their thing and will grow and hatch if you look after the temp etc.

Messing unnecessarily with the eggs is going to be the thing that reduces the number of baby chicks that hatch for you

I would do them all at once just because of the PIA it is to get scalding liquid up to temp in cold weather (still a pain in Texas OR Florida), and the clean up. Better to get it done, clean up, and be done. But that's just IMHO...
Generally, TV sux. (As in sucks your brain out). You didn't miss a lot. I don't watch it. (I do watch movies, though!
lol.png
)

OK, I REALLY am off for cheesemaking now...

- Ant Farm

Thanks!
highfive.gif

Echo....... I agree Phage..... But I'm a dummy and don't know crap about hatching chickens.

Tell me again how many nipples a hen has?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom